Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Old 02-02-2007, 10:08 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Originally Posted by MikeM
that pics 4 years old, we should try to find some of them and show them now
Second from right is a fatty now.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:08 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NINER
I'll rent you a room and some garage space.
how much are houses there? i could probably just buy one.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:09 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NINER
Second from right is a fatty now.
you think?

damn, she was my favorite
Old 02-02-2007, 10:12 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

so anyway are there spacers BESIDES the bushings that go on both sides of the rear wheel?
Old 02-02-2007, 10:13 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

i have to leave for my 6rh drive in 90minutes this is gonna suck
Old 02-02-2007, 10:14 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
so anyway are there spacers BESIDES the bushings that go on both sides of the rear wheel?
should just be one on each side

one pops into the sprocket carrier, the other goes between the caliper bracket and the wheel. thats all there is
Old 02-02-2007, 10:15 AM
bp chaser

i have to leave for my 6rh drive in 90minutes this is gonna suck
you should find a girl to go with you
Old 02-02-2007, 10:16 AM

you should find a girl to go with you
my buddy has today he is gonna go too
Old 02-02-2007, 10:17 AM

should just be one on each side

one pops into the sprocket carrier, the other goes between the caliper bracket and the wheel. thats all there is
http://houseofmotorcycles.bikebandit...e~CBR600F4.asp
Old 02-02-2007, 10:20 AM
bp chaser

and?
Old 02-02-2007, 10:22 AM

i was looking partner
Old 02-02-2007, 10:23 AM

have you seen beerfest?
Old 02-02-2007, 10:24 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

morning hookas
Old 02-02-2007, 10:27 AM
bp chaser

have you seen beerfest?
YES!!
Old 02-02-2007, 10:28 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
morning hookas
dirty alie
Old 02-02-2007, 10:28 AM

YES!!
that is prolly one of the funniest movies i have seen in a while
Old 02-02-2007, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
morning hookas

hello
Old 02-02-2007, 10:29 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Does anyone know how to put a heli coil in? Do I just get a Drill bit thats just bigger then the hole already and drill it out?
Old 02-02-2007, 10:30 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

drill it!!!!!:YEAH
Old 02-02-2007, 10:31 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

how much are houses there? i could probably just buy one.
If you want to live in the ghetto you can get a palace for $60,000. If you want a nicer area I'm thinking $100,000-$125,000 will buy me a place as nice or nicer than my house in a decent neighborhood a couple miles from the bar.

Quick Reply: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?