Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Old 01-31-2007, 12:09 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Originally Posted by NINER
that link doesn't work, just incase, i reinputted it with the missing "C"
Old 01-31-2007, 12:09 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

ooooooooooooooooo im sick. so that means i want the hottest wings i can get ahold of to clear out my sinuses

(niner said buffalo) lol
Old 01-31-2007, 12:10 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

ok so on topic here -

why do people use steel rear sprockets?

I believe that is a bad idea, and i wish to debate it
Old 01-31-2007, 12:11 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Vetter
ooooooooooooooooo im sick. so that means i want the hottest wings i can get ahold of to clear out my sinuses

(niner said buffalo) lol
thats a good idea in theory, but will tear up your *** twice as bad later on
Old 01-31-2007, 12:11 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

(niner said buffalo) lol
bdubs blazin wings
Old 01-31-2007, 12:12 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
you both have TATTOOS? no freakin way.

you visiting family??
I just got a third one on monday. Scott has one, but you could call it 2. *Meow* Friends Surprise party on saturday night, so who ever went with me would have to tag along or hang out with Pete saturday night.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:12 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
ok so on topic here -

I agree, but they last longer. I figured that the aluminum sprockets wear down too easily. If you're not changing your sprocket very often, why not invest in a steel rear sprocket. I don't plan to change mine as often as some more fickle riders.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:13 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

(niner said buffalo) lol
I went to the anchor bar on Monday nigth for some wings.

Try wasabi or horshraddish (sp.)
Old 01-31-2007, 12:13 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

I agree, but they last longer. I figured that the aluminum sprockets wear down too easily. If you're not changing your sprocket very often, why not invest in a steel rear sprocket. I don't plan to change mine as often as some more fickle riders.
all of mine have worn well
Old 01-31-2007, 12:14 PM

I went to the anchor bar on Monday nigth for some wings.

Try wasabi or horshraddish (sp.)

wasabi wings would be kinda different
Old 01-31-2007, 12:15 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by MikeM
ok so on topic here -

why do you think it is a bad idea? i am interested.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
all of mine have worn well
aluminum? Wow, how often do you swap them tho?
Old 01-31-2007, 12:16 PM

I just got a third one on monday. Scott has one, but you could call it 2. *Meow* Friends Surprise party on saturday night, so who ever went with me would have to tag along or hang out with Pete saturday night.
Who, what do you have tat's of? What's scoots of?

Who's "MEOW"?

I seem to be asking a lot of questions. How long does it take you to drive to Buff?
Old 01-31-2007, 12:17 PM
Retired

I've never worn an aluminum sprocket out. The bike always get trashed first.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:17 PM

aluminum? Wow, how often do you swap them tho?
ummm on my kawi i had 525 +10 for 2 summers and i have 520 +8 on my f4i now got it from a buddy but he used it for a yr or so and i have had it for a yr. dosent seem too bad, kinda showing a little wear though. and i had another that was 3 yrs old and lookin good but that bike never gets ridden
Old 01-31-2007, 12:18 PM
Retired

Who, what do you have tat's of? What's scoots of?

Who's "MEOW"?

I seem to be asking a lot of questions. How long does it take you to drive to Buff?
The meow goes with Scott's tattoo.
about 4.5-5 hours.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:20 PM
Retired

So what are the pros of an aluminum sprocket over a steel one? What are the cons of a Steel one over an aluminum one?
Old 01-31-2007, 12:22 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by T&A
We can pick it up in two weeks along with the f4i frame?
No it is 1,000 miles out of the way.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:25 PM
T&A
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

T&A has a spectacular aura aboutT&A has a spectacular aura aboutT&A has a spectacular aura about

No it is 1,000 miles out of the way.
Hey ********, I was saying if your picking up the trailer we can get both
Old 01-31-2007, 12:25 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

geared Steel

Quick Reply: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?