Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Old 01-31-2007, 05:18 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

edited

Last edited by MikeM; 01-31-2007 at 05:23 PM.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:30 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
how much snow is on the ground right now?
4-5in in the grass
Old 01-31-2007, 05:30 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

what did you have to edit?
Old 01-31-2007, 05:31 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
what did you have to edit?
i said somethign i probably shouldnt have, about making a bump key
Old 01-31-2007, 05:32 PM

i said somethign i probably shouldnt have, about making a bump key
don't know what that is so alright
Old 01-31-2007, 05:32 PM
bp chaser

4-5in in the grass
when im feindin to stunt, i take my tractor to the spot, and move the piles of snow to the other end of the lot. then i wait a day for it to dry, then i hit it with my push blower to clean the sand off
Old 01-31-2007, 05:33 PM
bp chaser

don't know what that is so alright
its worth googling, and it doesnt have anythign to do with cokeheads
Old 01-31-2007, 05:33 PM

when im feindin to stunt, i take my tractor to the spot, and move the piles of snow to the other end of the lot. then i wait a day for it to dry, then i hit it with my push blower to clean the sand off
ur hard core mike
Old 01-31-2007, 05:34 PM
bp chaser

well im going home now, car should be warm enough

bluntime
Old 01-31-2007, 05:34 PM
bp chaser

ur hard core mike
i know you have access to equipment to move snow. dont be lazy, and everybody knows that moving snow with heavy equipment is fun anyway
Old 01-31-2007, 05:36 PM

its worth googling, and it doesnt have anythign to do with cokeheads
interesting have you ever tried it?
Old 01-31-2007, 05:36 PM

i know you have access to equipment to move snow. dont be lazy, and everybody knows that moving snow with heavy equipment is fun anyway
ya it is actually i have done it the past 3 weekends
Old 01-31-2007, 05:37 PM

21 minutes and counting
Old 01-31-2007, 06:42 PM
bp chaser

interesting have you ever tried it?
no, im still learning about it. i understand the concept so far, i just need to find one to grind
Old 01-31-2007, 06:42 PM
bp chaser

21 minutes and counting
Go!!!
Old 01-31-2007, 07:19 PM
bp chaser

hold on I gotta go put this fork clamp on my bike again.

good thing it has a cage to jack it up from
Old 01-31-2007, 07:47 PM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

what up
Old 01-31-2007, 09:03 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

hi dave, i missed you today
Old 01-31-2007, 09:09 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by KC Becky
hi dave, i missed you today
you didnt miss me?
Old 01-31-2007, 09:10 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

you didnt miss me?
duh, i already told you that

Quick Reply: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?