Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Old 01-31-2007, 04:16 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Originally Posted by NINER
It's hard to take a picture of your own back:
i keep going back to look at this picture. I don't know what to do.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:17 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
my best friends initials he died in a car accident when i was 14
awwww, so he'd always be a part of you?
Old 01-31-2007, 04:17 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
i keep going back to look at this picture. I don't know what to do.
Get a fish tattooed on your ***.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:19 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Almost time to go. I'm thinking 2 minutes.

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

awwww, so he'd always be a part of you?
kinda

Nutbag.
Is it really that nutty? No different than getting a tattoo, except mine isn't permanent so long as i use neosporin... Some people are into tattoos, some people are into body modification. I prefer scars.

Get a fish tattooed on your ***.
nice....charlie the tuna right?

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Well here's the "You" in "I HATE You". I can't really fit it all in there and camera phones stink.

It'll be gone in a few days I expect. It's starting to itch.

its kinda hott
Retired

Is it really that nutty? No different than getting a tattoo, except mine isn't permanent so long as i use neosporin... Some people are into tattoos, some people are into body modification. I prefer scars.
I meant the slash marks above the "you".
Old 01-31-2007, 04:20 PM

i wanna get some inserts
Old 01-31-2007, 04:21 PM

its kinda hott
i think it was cooler when the blood was squirting out.
Retired

nice....charlie the tuna right?
Charlie the tuna boxing the bumble bee tuna bee. Or Charlie getting stung on the *** by the bumble bee on your ***.

i wanna get some inserts
like what kinds, they have sooo many!?

i think it was cooler when the blood was squirting out.
what did you use?
Old 01-31-2007, 04:22 PM
Retired

i wanna get some inserts
Come up here. My friends a piercer and he wants to do some inselts. He'll probably hook you up.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:22 PM

like what kinds, they have sooo many!?
just like a round disk or something like that i guess i havent seen that many different ones....where do you go for that?
Old 01-31-2007, 04:23 PM

Charlie the tuna boxing the bumble bee tuna bee. Or Charlie getting stung on the *** by the bumble bee on your ***.
OH yeah...it'll defintely get me to the top of suicidegirls.

Come up here. My friends a piercer and he wants to do some implants. He'll probably hook you up.
sweet...is he clean? i have never seen anyone with em in person what do they feel like
Retired

what did you use?
A rusty butter knife.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:25 PM
Retired

sweet...is he clean? i have never seen anyone with em in person what do they feel like
Yes. He works out of a shop up in Flint where scotty got his last tattoo. I don't know what they feel like. I'm guessing like a hard lump.

Quick Reply: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?