Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Old 01-31-2007, 04:01 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Originally Posted by NINER
Grandma. What kind of mid-twenties guy has a lover named Phyllis? LOL
word
Old 01-31-2007, 04:02 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

I'd rather be a col old person like she was and not be smelly or weird.

One is the troy lee designs spark plug and piston to bone connecting rod with a tiny bit of artistic licence. other is my fraternity letters. My next one is going to be a skull and I don't know where it is going yet.
hmmmm, you don't regret any of them?
Old 01-31-2007, 04:03 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
word
I didn't realize it was an outdated name.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:05 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
I didn't realize it was an outdated name.
italians still use that name. i know a few phylli and theyre all fat italian chicks
Old 01-31-2007, 04:07 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

hmmmm, you don't regret any of them?
Only one is the first one. It was cheap and the artwork looked like a 5 year old did it. I got it covered up with another one.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:08 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
italians still use that name. i know a few phylli and theyre all fat italian chicks
Do they also wear shawls?
Old 01-31-2007, 04:08 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh. Ribs would hurt really bad unless you were chubby. Only time being overweight is a good thing. Makes tattoos hurt less.
i do wanna get something ribbed though just don't know what
Old 01-31-2007, 04:09 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Are you messing with me? I think I still have it carved into my arm...maybe I can take a picture and upload it if people stop walking my my freaking office.

haha why did you carve it in ur arm? i did that once when i was younger...you can barely see it now
Old 01-31-2007, 04:10 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
i do wanna get something ribbed though just don't know what
Get a tattoo of a rack of BBQ ribs on your ribs.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:10 PM
Retired

haha why did you carve it in ur arm? i did that once when i was younger...you can barely see it now
Carve "I hate you" in your arm?
Old 01-31-2007, 04:11 PM

Well here's the "You" in "I HATE You". I can't really fit it all in there and camera phones stink.

It'll be gone in a few days I expect. It's starting to itch.

Old 01-31-2007, 04:11 PM

i haave a nautical star same place niners branch is and FTP on the front of my right arm and a sprocked on the front of my left arm...i hate the sprocket. i got it when i was drunk so it's not the artists fault but i have a plan to get it fixed
Old 01-31-2007, 04:12 PM

Get a tattoo of a rack of BBQ ribs on your ribs.
haha we were talking about that a few weeks ago aactually
Old 01-31-2007, 04:12 PM

Yeah, its a form of art like tattooing but its not permanent.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:13 PM

no something else
Old 01-31-2007, 04:13 PM

i haave a nautical star same place niners branch is and FTP on the front of my right arm and a sprocked on the front of my left arm...i hate the sprocket. i got it when i was drunk so it's not the artists fault but i have a plan to get it fixed
take a pic of the sprocket, i wanna see it.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:14 PM

no something else
what was it??
Old 01-31-2007, 04:14 PM

take a pic of the sprocket, i wanna see it.
i'll have to email it to someone cuz pics from my phone wont post for some reason
Old 01-31-2007, 04:15 PM

what was it??
my best friends initials he died in a car accident when i was 14
Old 01-31-2007, 04:15 PM
Retired

Well here's the "You" in "I HATE You". I can't really fit it all in there and camera phones stink.

It'll be gone in a few days I expect. It's starting to itch.

Nutbag.

Quick Reply: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?