Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Old 01-31-2007, 03:47 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Originally Posted by NINER
Asain chicks have the third muscle. LOL

Nice. What did you get? Spicy tuna roll?
I wasn't sushi...cooked mackarel with fresh steamed rice. I'm set for months now guys...I stocked up on frozen fish!
Old 01-31-2007, 03:49 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

smart thinking...i think i figured out what my next tatt is gonna be
Old 01-31-2007, 03:49 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Grandma. What kind of mid-twenties guy has a lover named Phyllis? LOL
That's cool. Very creative. I guess you were very close with her.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
haha...ur tiny
yeah i'm average to short: 5-4. But i wouldn't say I'm TINY Tina. i make excellent backpacking.

smart thinking...i think i figured out what my next tatt is gonna be
wat???
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
That's cool. Very creative. I guess you were very close with her.
She was a cool old lady. Most old people smell and are weird.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:52 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

yeah i'm average to short: 5-4. But i wouldn't say I'm TINY Tina. i make excellent backpacking.
Or spinner in a basket.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:52 PM

She was a cool old lady. Most old people smell and are weird.
Gee, you have a great outlook on old people. You know, one day we too will be old, smelly and wierd.

So where are the other tats and what are they of?
Old 01-31-2007, 03:53 PM
Retired

I wasn't sushi...cooked mackarel with fresh steamed rice. I'm set for months now guys...I stocked up on frozen fish!
WTF is that pic supposed to be?
Old 01-31-2007, 03:54 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

i make excellent backpacking.

AHHAHA that's funny to hear someone say
Old 01-31-2007, 03:55 PM

wat???
im gonna get "I hate you" ribbed on my left side
Old 01-31-2007, 03:55 PM
Retired

Gee, you have a great outlook on old people. You know, one day we too will be old, smelly and wierd.

So where are the other tats and what are they of?
I'd rather be a col old person like she was and not be smelly or weird.

One is the troy lee designs spark plug and piston to bone connecting rod with a tiny bit of artistic licence. other is my fraternity letters. My next one is going to be a skull and I don't know where it is going yet.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:56 PM
Retired

im gonna get "I hate you" ribbed on my left side
Why?
Old 01-31-2007, 03:58 PM

Why?
joking i wouldn't want that
Old 01-31-2007, 03:59 PM

Or spinner in a basket.

what's that?

i thought of something like this just to **** my mom off...lol. But i'm fickle.

Retired

Oh. Ribs would hurt really bad unless you were chubby. Only time being overweight is a good thing. Makes tattoos hurt less.
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Almond tree branch. Google "name origin Phyllis" and it will make sense.
you die for love and then turn into an almond tree?
Old 01-31-2007, 04:00 PM

Are you messing with me? I think I still have it carved into my arm...maybe I can take a picture and upload it if people stop walking my my freaking office.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:00 PM
Retired

what's that?

i thought of something like this just to **** my mom off...lol. But i'm fickle.

That's a hell of a tramp stamp. And around $2-3,000 in tattooing.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:01 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by MikeM
you die for love and then turn into an almond tree?
Yes, and then I turned back to human form.

Quick Reply: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?