Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Old 01-31-2007, 03:33 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Originally Posted by NINER
Fixed, but the pic is elsewhere on this site in a thread that is 6 pages long and growing.
I know...I haven't even been close to that thread because I knew it was there. I just hope people skip to the last page.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:33 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
whewwww....i feel so much better...

Monkeys make me happy...I like monkeys.
You look really Japanese in that pic.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:35 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

You look really Japanese in that pic.
Actually more chinese now that I look at it.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:37 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

what was wrong with that pic?
Old 01-31-2007, 03:37 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Actually more chinese now that I look at it.
stop looking at it...

I defintely look more asian...especially when i'm all squinty and drunk and sweating profusely...THANKS FOR REMINDING ME.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:38 PM
Retired

stop looking at it...

I defintely look more asian...especially when i'm all squinty and drunk and sweating profusely...THANKS FOR REMINDING ME.
You don't like looking asian?
Old 01-31-2007, 03:40 PM
Retired

It's hard to take a picture of your own back:
Tat.jpg

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

haha that's what i was gonna say

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
what was wrong with that pic?
what besides the fact i look awful in it?

All I know is this is the beginning of the evening, neat and smiling nicely...

and by the end of the night...I look like a sweaty, loud mouth, drooling, red, squinty, awkward pile of crap.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:41 PM

you like that phone?

wow, you have cherry blossoms on your arm/back.

Why'd you choose that?

what besides the fact i look awful in it?

and by the end of the night...I look like a sweaty, loud mouth, drooling, red, squinty, awkward pile of crap.

haha...ur tiny
Old 01-31-2007, 03:42 PM
Retired

wow, you have cherry blossoms on your arm/back.

Why'd you choose that?
Almond tree branch. Google "name origin Phyllis" and it will make sense.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:43 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
haha...ur tiny
AC isn't a particularly tall guy and he towers over all 3 of them.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:43 PM

You don't like looking asian?
I dunno, I prefer looking mixed. I like being asian. I bought some fish last night BTW.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:45 PM

I dunno, I prefer looking mixed. I like being asian. I bought some fish last night BTW.
what kinda fish?
Old 01-31-2007, 03:45 PM
Retired

Asain chicks have the third muscle. LOL

Nice. What did you get? Spicy tuna roll?
Old 01-31-2007, 03:46 PM

Almond tree branch. Google "name origin Phyllis" and it will make sense.

Means "foliage" in Greek. In Greek myth this was the name of a girl who killed herself out of love for Demophon and was subsequently transformed into an almond tree.

okay...what's the significance of phyllis? Mother? SIster? Lover?
Retired

I really want to get more work on that arm now. The single branch looks lame and lonely.
Retired

Means "foliage" in Greek. In Greek myth this was the name of a girl who killed herself out of love for Demophon and was subsequently transformed into an almond tree.

okay...what's the significance of phyllis? Mother? SIster? Lover?
Grandma. What kind of mid-twenties guy has a lover named Phyllis? LOL

Quick Reply: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?