Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

LEASNIT is back...

Old 12-04-2006, 08:33 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: LEASNIT is back...

Originally Posted by stuntrider227
i would ask you for some but heather would chop my nutts off
yeah she would
Old 12-04-2006, 08:34 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by KC Becky
i've been sneezing and coughing like a mother, and i have this nasty crap in my throat, i've had it off and on since thankgiving...it's really bad now
I think I have whooping cough still. This sucks. I cough so violently I get dizzy and start to black out. But I feel fine the rest of the time. I'm not coughing anything up and I have no trouble breathing. This has been going on for almost 6 weeks. They say it can last up to 30. So quit your complaining.
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Zuki750
I think I have whooping cough still. This sucks. I cough so violently I get dizzy and start to black out. But I feel fine the rest of the time. I'm not coughing anything up and I have no trouble breathing. This has been going on for almost 6 weeks. They say it can last up to 30. So quit your complaining.
Don't crack a rib.

seriously.
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NINER
That sucks.
i know. at least i don't have the runny nose and the chills...i hate when i get like that, i'm such a stupid baby then
Old 12-04-2006, 08:35 AM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by I37
hey people, whats good?
your rep cause i just added to it
what is he doing?

niner1190 at yahoo dot com. clear it with mike first.
i doubt mike would really care. but i'm not going to.
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

your rep cause i just added to it
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to stuntrider227 again.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:36 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Don't crack a rib.

seriously.
I thought I did. It hurt like a mother for a few days but then it was fine. I guess I just popped it out of place.
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

i doubt mike would really care. but i'm not going to.
booo.
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by Zuki750
ew that blows. i hate being sick..the only reason why i'm complaining about it is because i dont' want to be sick when i go to ny

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by I37
get me when you can
Retired

Originally Posted by I37
hook it up.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:37 AM
what is he doing?

booo.
i know, i ****

well got little work to get done. brb
what is he doing?

niner, can me and my kids come live iwth you?
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

get me when you can
cool
Old 12-04-2006, 08:38 AM
I37
Just shred mountains now

hook it up.
done
Old 12-04-2006, 08:38 AM
Retired

niner, can me and my kids come live iwth you?
No kids. But you can bring SB.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:39 AM
what is he doing?

No kids. But you can bring SB.
no way, she farts too much. lol. my dad and brother went hunting the other day and she went with them and they had to throw her out 3 different times because she would go in there and fart and make them gag
Old 12-04-2006, 08:40 AM
Retired

no way, she farts too much. lol. my dad and brother went hunting the other day and she went with them and they had to throw her out 3 different times because she would go in there and fart and make them gag
She can live in the garage.

Quick Reply: LEASNIT is back...