Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

LEASNIT is back...

Old 12-04-2006, 07:34 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: LEASNIT is back...

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
later guyz... gotta go get ready for dis chit
Later.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:35 AM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
later guyz... gotta go get ready for dis chit
Later
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Hopefully today I can keep busy until 2:30. I'm leaving then. I walked through the doors at 5:45 this morning.
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NINER
I slept in until 12:30 pm and then my roomate tell me he is going to move out in a few months. I was up worrying about WTF I am going to do if I can't find another roomate. My other roomate already told me he is moving out in August.
You have 2?
Old 12-04-2006, 07:37 AM
Retired

Originally Posted by KURLZ
You have 2?
3 bedroom house. I can deal with the one leaving in August, but if I don't get a decent raise by then or find another roomate I am screwed.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:38 AM
gStatus

3 bedroom house. I can deal with the one leaving in August, but if I don't get a decent raise by then or find another roomate I am screwed.
So their both just leaving you..that sucks, and is pretty gay. How much is your rent?
Old 12-04-2006, 07:38 AM
Retired

This coffe is like ****ing water. If I just wanted hot water I would have microwaved some. Little coffee grounds in it too.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:39 AM
Retired

So their both just leaving you..that sucks, and is pretty gay. How much is your rent?
Yup. Sure does. My rent or what do I charge them?
Old 12-04-2006, 07:40 AM
gStatus

Like all together.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:40 AM
Retired

Worst part is I knew this day would come and I was kind of happy to get rid of one of them. If it was a year later it would be a different story but right now it just sucks. At least he is sticking around for a few months so he doesn't completely screw me over.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:41 AM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

morning
Old 12-04-2006, 07:41 AM
gStatus

Originally Posted by stuntrider227
morning
Old 12-04-2006, 07:42 AM
Retired

Like all together.
With utilities it's like $1400 a month.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:43 AM
Retired

morning
What's up.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:44 AM
gStatus

With utilities it's like $1400 a month.
So thats like 435 a month? You should be able to find a roommate,whebs the guy leaving like 3 months?
Old 12-04-2006, 07:47 AM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

What's up.
just got done with nice mug of hot chocolate.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:48 AM
Retired

So thats like 435 a month? You should be able to find a roommate,whebs the guy leaving like 3 months?
I charge $430 with all utilities. He said he will stick around for a few months like until spring time, but if I find someone to move in he is ready to leave at any time. I think he just wants to wait until it is warmer to move all his ****. Can't really blame him.

now onto some mountain dew to wake up. I hate mondays
Retired

just got done with nice mug of hot chocolate.
I'm about 4oz into a 24 oz coffee. it is cooling off so time to chug it.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:49 AM

funking weather sucked so bad over weekend all I did to my bike was look at in

Quick Reply: LEASNIT is back...