Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

LEASNIT is back...

Old 12-02-2006, 11:24 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold
Re: LEASNIT is back...

Originally Posted by KURLZ
Haha, thats crazy..

Hey uhh..Ill giv'ya a ps3 for that dur truck ya gots in da back

Uhh..lemme ask da wife

Old 12-02-2006, 11:24 PM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

man i am drunk
Old 12-02-2006, 11:29 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stuntrider227
man i am drunk
..you can still type
Old 12-02-2006, 11:31 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

I tryed typing drunk once but couldn't see the keys so went to bed

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 11:34 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
I tryed typing drunk once but couldn't see the keys so went to bed
Going to bed drunk feels great, like I remember I just flopped in to my bed and like kept moving around cause I was so comfortable
Old 12-02-2006, 11:35 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Going to bed drunk feels great, like I remember I just flopped in to my bed and like kept moving around cause I was so comfortable
When I go to bed drunk I just roll around for an hour or so before I sleep

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 11:38 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

I need to put my purse down over here.. n start drinkin like a man ... for the next hour, then go to bed ..
Old 12-02-2006, 11:44 PM
gStatus

I just noticed..they took the myspace thing off?
Old 12-02-2006, 11:47 PM

I just noticed..they took the myspace thing off?
guess so ... oh well .. i got 341 friends on there already I dont even like
Old 12-02-2006, 11:50 PM
gStatus

Wtf kind of commercials are going on lol

This chicks like happy that she has HIV..
Old 12-02-2006, 11:54 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

Old 12-02-2006, 11:56 PM

Wtf kind of commercials are going on lol

This chicks like happy that she has HIV..
haha i see that **** earlier...
Old 12-03-2006, 02:57 AM
Registered Spammer

what's it for?

Old 12-03-2006, 09:05 AM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

Good night!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-03-2006, 10:54 AM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

morning
Old 12-03-2006, 10:56 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

i have to work today, now i dont' feel like it
Old 12-03-2006, 11:05 AM

sunday work sucks
Old 12-03-2006, 11:06 AM

we just got up and are getting ready for breakfast
Old 12-03-2006, 11:11 AM

thanks for the rep becky, hows the throat?
Old 12-03-2006, 11:12 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by stuntrider227
thanks for the rep becky, hows the throat?

Quick Reply: LEASNIT is back...