Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

LEASNIT is back...

Old 12-02-2006, 10:11 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: LEASNIT is back...

Originally Posted by LEASNIT
you wanna feel leasnit?
:YEAH :YEAH
Old 12-02-2006, 10:12 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

wheres that ****** mikem at?
Old 12-02-2006, 10:16 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KC Becky
fvck him ... ur feeling me now .. duuhh...
Old 12-02-2006, 10:17 PM
what is he doing?

i don't know, but i'm going to prank him with the ip relay right meow
Old 12-02-2006, 10:17 PM
what is he doing?

fvck him ... ur feeling me now .. duuhh...
oh yeah, i forgot
Old 12-02-2006, 10:19 PM
what is he doing?

i don't know, but i'm going to prank him with the ip relay right meow
dammit no answer
Old 12-02-2006, 10:20 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

oh yeah, i forgot
u ****...
Old 12-02-2006, 10:20 PM
what is he doing?

i'm getting scoot now
Old 12-02-2006, 10:21 PM
what is he doing?

i'm getting scoot now
dammit he hung up on me
Old 12-02-2006, 10:22 PM
what is he doing?

u ****...
no ***** i rule
Old 12-02-2006, 10:24 PM
what is he doing?

dammit he hung up on me
i just tried to get frank, but he hung up on me as well
Old 12-02-2006, 10:26 PM

I need to go get smokes...
Old 12-02-2006, 10:28 PM
what is he doing?

I need to go get smokes...
are you going to walk? i remember one of the first times talking to you and you were walking around your neighborhood after drinking forties
Old 12-02-2006, 10:33 PM

are you going to walk? i remember one of the first times talking to you and you were walking around your neighborhood after drinking forties
haha .. its 23 with the wind chill .. f that... im driving.. and yeah, I do remember that... I was walking around WHILE drinkin fowties..
Old 12-02-2006, 10:33 PM
what is he doing?

haha .. its 23 with the wind chill .. f that... im driving.. and yeah, I do remember that... I was walking around WHILE drinkin fowties..
pm me your number :YEAH
Old 12-02-2006, 10:34 PM
what is he doing?

pm me your number :YEAH
i'll call you and you can listen to me pee, because i really have to go YIKES
Old 12-02-2006, 11:10 PM

i'll call you and you can listen to me pee, because i really have to go YIKES
didnt even see this, i jsut got back home...... mmm taco bell!
Old 12-02-2006, 11:18 PM
what is he doing?

didnt even see this, i jsut got back home...... mmm taco bell!
whatever ****
Old 12-02-2006, 11:20 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by letsride
Check out this truck Im tryin to get for my ps3

:YEAH
Haha, thats crazy..

Hey uhh..Ill giv'ya a ps3 for that dur truck ya gots in da back

Uhh..lemme ask da wife

Old 12-02-2006, 11:22 PM
what is he doing?

i think i'm going to try and call that queer and then go to bed. goodnight *****es

Quick Reply: LEASNIT is back...