Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

LEASNIT is back...

Old 11-30-2006, 04:32 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: LEASNIT is back...

jesus.. you need to just stop... that's a lot of things, my hb barely works on mine .. so i just do spreaders, and pull into 5050... u got coasters? i booooomb 3rd gears
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

jesus.. you need to just stop... that's a lot of things, my hb barely works on mine .. so i just do spreaders, and pull into 5050... u got coasters? i booooomb 3rd gears
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

work ****in sucks donkey **** today

i got like 6 posts all day
Old 11-30-2006, 04:34 PM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

post????

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

post????
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

B.T.M.

hiccccup!!!!!!!!
B.T.M.

hiccccup!!!!!!!!
Old 11-30-2006, 04:35 PM
B.T.M.

hiccccup!!!!!!!!
that's all i got???

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
yeah love the coasters, the faster the better. 3rd pinned yank front end up and coast away
bp chaser

gay hiccup
Old 11-30-2006, 04:37 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

n@gs yelled at niner for taking advantage of that hiccup in the hate site thread lol
Old 11-30-2006, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM

thought you left work or something cause you been MIA
Old 11-30-2006, 04:39 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by scott3824
n@gs yelled at niner for taking advantage of that hiccup in the hate site thread lol
yeah i saw that haha.. he's scares of competition, n/\gs is an angry lil elf
Old 11-30-2006, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
yeah i saw that haha.. he's scares of competition, n/\gs is an angry lil elf
I saw him at stuntwars last year and wondered who the midget was
Old 11-30-2006, 04:46 PM
B.T.M.

haha shhhh, he's a nice guy.
Old 11-30-2006, 05:00 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by scott3824
niner shouldnt be doing that **** outside of here. thats a top secret classified technique. imagine if the night shift found out about that
Old 11-30-2006, 05:02 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

ihave 331 now
Old 11-30-2006, 05:03 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by KC Becky
ihave 331 now
you're a jewel in the rough miss b
Old 11-30-2006, 05:04 PM
bp chaser

sometimes i think its a hiccup so i start clicking like mad, then after 20 seconds i get "This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds."

wtf was it doing for those 20 seconds then?

Quick Reply: LEASNIT is back...