Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

LEASNIT is back...

Old 12-02-2006, 08:49 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: LEASNIT is back...

Originally Posted by letsride
ya all it needs is an exhaust. Which I would have done anyway to make it LOUD
:YEAH sweet deal

I'm off to do more to my car

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 08:50 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
:YEAH sweet deal

I'm off to do more to my car
Later meng!
Old 12-02-2006, 08:53 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

that things hillbilly ..
Old 12-02-2006, 08:56 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by LEASNIT
that things hillbilly ..

Ya im from NH what do you want
Old 12-02-2006, 08:57 PM

I could probably run over your blazer though :YEAH
Old 12-02-2006, 08:58 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

I could probably run over your blazer though :YEAH
if u could catch it
Old 12-02-2006, 09:02 PM

if u could catch it

That has a 350 whats in the extreme?
Old 12-02-2006, 09:03 PM

That has a 350 whats in the extreme?
4.3L v6... maybeeeeeeeeeee with a couple mod's .. maybeeeeeeeeeeee not ...
Old 12-02-2006, 09:04 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

post!
Old 12-02-2006, 09:05 PM

4.3L v6... maybeeeeeeeeeee with a couple mod's .. maybeeeeeeeeeeee not ...
I bet it would be close. I think those engines had like 220 HP. But the truck is pretty big so
Old 12-02-2006, 09:06 PM

that thing would be sick with a garret t5 or something. is it a vortex v6?
Old 12-02-2006, 09:11 PM

that thing would be sick with a garret t5 or something. is it a vortex v6?
yeah .. its not 100% stock .. we'll say that.. lol.. not nearly what id like to do, might do a turbo if i ever put it back together..
Old 12-02-2006, 09:12 PM

you got a pic? Ive only seen it from an avatar pic but it wasnt the whole thing. I love those extremes. :YEAH
Old 12-02-2006, 09:16 PM

you got a pic? Ive only seen it from an avatar pic but it wasnt the whole thing. I love those extremes. :YEAH
http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...3006_13541.flv

Old 12-02-2006, 09:19 PM

SICK. whats up with the paint job? My buddy had an Impala with bags, they broke like once a month though so it sucked.
Old 12-02-2006, 09:20 PM

I was thinking of getting an s10 and baggin it but I have no clue how to go about it
Old 12-02-2006, 09:21 PM

SICK. whats up with the paint job? My buddy had an Impala with bags, they broke like once a month though so it sucked.
its just primer... as u can see the metal work around the trailblazer headlights isnt finished...

u can drop the s10 off to me for a few weeks, i'll bag it for ya
Old 12-02-2006, 09:24 PM

its just primer... as u can see the metal work around the trailblazer headlights isnt finished...

u can drop the s10 off to me for a few weeks, i'll bag it for ya
How much would it cost? I also always wanted to hook that switch up to the steering wheel some how so when you turn right the right drops a little and vice versa. I think it would make a car handle retardedly good
Old 12-02-2006, 09:27 PM

How much would it cost? I also always wanted to hook that switch up to the steering wheel some how so when you turn right the right drops a little and vice versa. I think it would make a car handle retardedly good
na, i dont even know how u could even hook that up but it sounds complicated.. and slightly dangerous

Proly lookin around 2k or so in parts.. + labor...
Old 12-02-2006, 09:28 PM

ya it does seem dangerous, just an idea ive had since I saw my buddys imp. cause you know those things dont handle for ****.

Quick Reply: LEASNIT is back...