Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

LEASNIT is back...

Old 12-02-2006, 06:57 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of
Re: LEASNIT is back...

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (5 members and 0 guests) Malicki, Ted Dibiase, T&A, LEASNIT, NINER
Old 12-02-2006, 07:16 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

No plans tonight guys?
Old 12-02-2006, 07:40 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

none for me. work tomorrow have to be up at 5 am

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 07:46 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
none for me. work tomorrow have to be up at 5 am
That sucks, I made sure to have weekends off at my job :YEAH

I dont want to do nothing tonight..
Old 12-02-2006, 07:55 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by KURLZ
No plans tonight guys?
cleaning:YEAH

just boxed up some stuff to ship out from ebay
Old 12-02-2006, 08:18 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malicki
cleaning:YEAH

I'll probably still be welding up the rust repairs in my car tonight I think

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 08:25 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by T&A
SHe has been in a relationship for like teh past 5 years...we met and hooked up and then she broke up with her boyfriend and kicked him out of her apartmnet...we said we weren't going to rush things and just let things happen, last weekend she got drunk and said she wanted to be together...now she is saying she doens't want to rush into it now...I feel like wtf...I wasn't even the one who turned it into more
well, that is pretty weird
Old 12-02-2006, 08:29 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KURLZ
No plans tonight guys?
i just got some wine..yay
Old 12-02-2006, 08:40 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KC Becky
i just got some wine..yay
i got budlight! :YEAH :YEAH
Old 12-02-2006, 08:41 PM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by LEASNIT
i've not drank since october, i'm going to be wasted after this next drink
Old 12-02-2006, 08:42 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by LEASNIT
I have pub squash

Registered Spammer

i've not drank since october, i'm going to be wasted after this next drink

what is he doing?

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
I have pub squash
you aussie mother ****er
Old 12-02-2006, 08:43 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

I have a water! but im pretty ****d up
Old 12-02-2006, 08:43 PM
Registered Spammer

you aussie mother ****er
I haven't had beer since 2 days ago

Old 12-02-2006, 08:45 PM
Registered Spammer

at work

Old 12-02-2006, 08:45 PM
Registered Spammer

at lunch...

Old 12-02-2006, 08:46 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Check out this truck Im tryin to get for my ps3

:YEAH
Old 12-02-2006, 08:46 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by letsride
Check out this truck Im tryin to get for my ps3

:YEAH
straight swap? that's tops

Old 12-02-2006, 08:47 PM

ya all it needs is an exhaust. Which I would have done anyway to make it LOUD

Quick Reply: LEASNIT is back...