Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

LEASNIT is back...

Old 11-30-2006, 03:58 PM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold
Re: LEASNIT is back...

Originally Posted by NINER
Where?
about 5 min ago, oh i got it in the legion forum, last post count
Old 11-30-2006, 03:58 PM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NINER
Where?
about 5 min ago, oh i got it in the legion forum, last post count
Old 11-30-2006, 04:01 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

WTF mate?
Old 11-30-2006, 04:07 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Posting
Retired

Posting
Retired

Posting
Retired

Posting
Old 11-30-2006, 04:09 PM
Retired

Adam is a homo.
Old 11-30-2006, 04:09 PM
Retired

Adam is a homo.
Old 11-30-2006, 04:11 PM
I37
Just shred mountains now

it got straight damn
Old 11-30-2006, 04:12 PM
Retired

It cut out all my combo posts.
Old 11-30-2006, 04:12 PM
I37
Just shred mountains now

im outties, lata
Old 11-30-2006, 04:13 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by I37
im outties, lata
+1 time to go keg my beer.
Old 11-30-2006, 04:15 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

oh come on... stay
Old 11-30-2006, 04:19 PM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

crotch you been riding your fiddy much?
Old 11-30-2006, 04:20 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

nah not really, i bring it to the spot to let my buddy learn on, and i'll tear it up every once in a while.
Old 11-30-2006, 04:23 PM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
nah not really, i bring it to the spot to let my buddy learn on, and i'll tear it up every once in a while.
i rode the other night for first time in long time and was killing it. best ride ever on it by far.
Old 11-30-2006, 04:24 PM
B.T.M.

haha oh yeah? all i do is sitdown circles, and nth stuff...
Old 11-30-2006, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
haha oh yeah? all i do is sitdown circles, and nth stuff...
I went from spreader to special K into hc, then as i pulled feet back over bars on left side I went one handed. into one handed sit down circles then jumped up into ss circles, came out thoses and went straight, doing flamingo, down to pegs to one handed rear peg stand up wheelie, then i put knee on seat and went back into one knee on seat and other kicked up by bars circles. then i put right foot onto left rear and continued circles to circle can can then i lost my wheelie
Old 11-30-2006, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by stuntrider227
I went from spreader to special K into hc, then as i pulled feet back over bars on left side I went one handed. into one handed sit down circles then jumped up into ss circles, came out thoses and went straight, doing flamingo, down to pegs to one handed rear peg stand up wheelie, then i put knee on seat and went back into one knee on seat and other kicked up by bars circles. then i put right foot onto left rear and continued circles to circle can can then i lost my wheelie
I want to go to starboyz stuntfest next year and win fiddy comp. last year they gave away a nice NSR bike

Quick Reply: LEASNIT is back...