Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

LEASNIT is back...

Old 12-01-2006, 02:05 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: LEASNIT is back...

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
callll mikem.. i wanna hear his voice!!! *scoot*

LMGDAO.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:05 PM

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

callll mikem.. i wanna hear his voice!!! *scoot*

put him on speaker phone but don't tell him
Old 12-01-2006, 02:06 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeM
i sure as hell would
That's what I'm talking bout Bro!!

put her in my d!ck and spin her like a top....
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by skillz954
please like you wouldn't bang a midget if given the chance??
my buddy almost did... he said he couldn't tho... she was deff a clinger... he said it was weird playin with her poondownkwandown... creeped out like he was playin witha todler.
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

please like you wouldn't bang a midget if given the chance??
Bridget the midget works at the bunny ranch some times. I couldn't pay for sex though. I just couldn't repect myself after paying for it.

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

<-- Ho Ho Ho
woo hoo a hot santa sure thing baby!!!!! where's them *****, i mean bells.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:07 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by LadyAliKat
you like it!
not as much as keller does

Cool Re: LEASNIT is back...

Originally Posted by NINER
Becky has a man's voice.
no she doesn't

not as much as keller does
that was just wrong, but unfortunately he's not the only guy whose done that
Old 12-01-2006, 02:08 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

my buddy almost did... he said he couldn't tho... she was deff a clinger... he said it was weird playin with her poondownkwandown... creeped out like he was playin witha todler.
back in the day I hooked up with this girl who was 4'11" and it was creepy like that, but a midget....hell yeah just to say I did!! :YEAH
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Bridget the midget works at the bunny ranch some times. I couldn't pay for sex though. I just couldn't repect myself after paying for it.
if you have sex with a girl you're paying for it in some way
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

<-- Ho Ho Ho
a tall lanky santa.. that won't work.. i obviously fit the suit better.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:09 PM

not in my case

there was that site that calculated what you paid for sex, i paid way more than him
B.T.M.

you like tom lykus huh?
bp chaser

back in the day I hooked up with this girl who was 4'11" and it was creepy like that, but a midget....hell yeah just to say I did!! :YEAH
my ex wife was 4-11 and i used to make fun of her and call her a midget
Retired

Ture but you aren't paying cash directly to **** her.
B.T.M.

my ex wife was 4-11 and i used to make fun of her and call her a midget
can't imagine why she's an ex.. lets see pictures of her.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:10 PM
bp chaser

you like tom lykus huh?
ive only heard him once and i did like him

I agree, I don't need to pay for it Bro!!
bp chaser

Originally Posted by LadyAliKat
not in my case

there was that site that calculated what you paid for sex, i paid way more than him
you are the freak i mean the exception then

Quick Reply: LEASNIT is back...