Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

LEASNIT is back...

Old 12-01-2006, 01:39 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: LEASNIT is back...

so dude with jacket on, had a 749 i think, i don't pay much attention to them.. atleast his jacket matched his bike.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:40 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
how cool would that be

company car - motor home with big back door
I need to ask if I can bring my bike. If so I will be on tour 20 weekends of the year with my bike. Roush provides support so I don't know if I roll with the GM team or if I go with my own team.

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

then you die
Old 12-01-2006, 01:41 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

this christmas music is going to make me blow my head off
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

I should ask for a roush F150 to travel in.
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by stuntrider227
then you die
the quality of your wheelies between now and then is all that matters
Old 12-01-2006, 01:42 PM
B.T.M.

^ yeah, make demands on a job u don't have.

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

mike i gave you rep. what are up to?
bp chaser

MikeM is a name known to all
B.T.M.

num 2 was workin on frog o's and fast wide ssos lastnite... and foot in seat 1 handed

i was getting to that
Old 12-01-2006, 01:43 PM
bp chaser

yours was worth 11
B.T.M.

i think u n scoot are gonna have to arm wrestle over who gets mikes ***** in your mouth.

last for work day. later guys and gals
Old 12-01-2006, 01:44 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
i think u n scoot are gonna have to arm wrestle over who gets mikes ***** in your mouth.
I give it to anyone i can.
Retired

^ yeah, make demands on a job u don't have.
i'm just BS'ing calm down. That christmas music really have you on edge that much?
Old 12-01-2006, 01:45 PM

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

not much to do today, had meetings, left what i needed at home to do work on my project, don't feel like studying, guess all i can do to burn time is post
Old 12-01-2006, 01:45 PM
bp chaser

becky will win

Quick Reply: LEASNIT is back...