Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

LEASNIT is back...

Old 12-01-2006, 01:32 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: LEASNIT is back...

Originally Posted by scott3824

not how to learn em .... you were getting them the other night homie .... one more time out (when its warm lol) and you'll have them.
To highchair.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:32 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824

not how to learn em .... you were getting them the other night homie .... one more time out (when its warm lol) and you'll have them.
To highchair.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:33 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

i think a mint f4i is all whored up.. all pretty.hiccup
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

i think a mint f4i is all whored up.. all pretty.hiccup
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by NINER
Ever drool over a mint F4i or 954 or 929 the same way you look at a nice hot 18 year old that isn't all whored up.
wtf.. my hiccup didn't show up?????? i'm confused...
Old 12-01-2006, 01:34 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I declare Niner the "King of Combos"
Old 12-01-2006, 01:34 PM

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

ok we get it you can post 100 times in a row
Old 12-01-2006, 01:35 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i wonder what would happen if you cought a hiccup while giving rep points

could you ride it out and give the dude a thousand points?
Old 12-01-2006, 01:35 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by MikeM
I declare Niner the "King of Combos"
I have been trying that for so long. It finally worked.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:36 PM
Retired

i wonder what would happen if you cought a hiccup while giving rep points

could you ride it out and give the dude a thousand points?
Hrrm....
bp chaser

Originally Posted by LadyAliKat
ok we get it you can post 100 times in a row
what are you wearing?

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

i got a couple
B.T.M.

dude i got raped on that hiccup.. i went to town for like 3 mins straight
Old 12-01-2006, 01:37 PM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

niner got most of them
Old 12-01-2006, 01:38 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by stuntrider227
niner got most of them
Scotty was killing the beginning.

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

what are you wearing?
tan sharagano scrunchi capris, blue satin button down shirt, and a tan jacket

going to get 7 more post before i go
bp chaser

Originally Posted by NINER
My friend I went to school with is doing the interviewing and the guy that left the position is another guy i went to school with.
He said it starts 50-70K but you get bumped up quick if they like you. Job sound like it would be fun as hell only thing that might get old is the 20 weeks + a year on the road if I can't bring my bike along. If I can bring my bike along it's game on!
how cool would that be

company car - motor home with big back door

work sucks
Old 12-01-2006, 01:39 PM

life sucks

Quick Reply: LEASNIT is back...