Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

LEASNIT is back...

Old 12-01-2006, 01:05 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold
Re: LEASNIT is back...

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
id ont' even wanna talk to you.
..and why is this?

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

Nebraska is worse weather wise than NJ...the wind all year long, humidity is worse in the summer and makes the winters more bitter. but we still get the humidity out here.

though the reason i'm glad i'm not there is because they got creamed with the crappy weather.
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

see.. and with a hb it's cake, u won't loop, obviously u have good throttle control, and a hb as backup.. u have gearing, u're not gonna loop it. i'm still far too scared to try n scrape a spreader... i think i got my bar within 8 inches of the ground haha
When I learn off the brake **** I learn it without a handbrake first.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:06 PM

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by KURLZ
..and why is this?
did you disagree with him sometime in the past couple of days?
Old 12-01-2006, 01:07 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by LadyAliKat
did you disagree with him sometime in the past couple of days?
I dont think so..
Old 12-01-2006, 01:09 PM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

I dont think so..
he wants you to play socom i bet
Old 12-01-2006, 01:10 PM
gStatus

Originally Posted by stuntrider227
he wants you to play socom i bet
Oh shiit..Im sorry man. I got off late and went home and fell asleep on my couch

Old 12-01-2006, 01:10 PM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

Oh shiit..Im sorry man. I got off late and went home and fell asleep on my couch

see i did know
Old 12-01-2006, 01:12 PM

i just gave you some rep kurlz
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NINER
When I learn off the brake **** I learn it without a handbrake first.
that's fine.. don't use the hb, test how far back u can go, when u feel it start to loop, touch hb... doesn't mean u have to rape it.

I dont think so..
hhhmm did you insult him lately?
Old 12-01-2006, 01:13 PM

aahhh i probably should have bothered to read the above posts oh well
Old 12-01-2006, 01:13 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

conundrum... boss is buying everyone pizza, but i told my dad i'd meet him for lunch today... so i eat some pizza here.. then go to my parents? wonder if they will allow 2 lunches?
Old 12-01-2006, 01:15 PM

snag a piece and then eat it on the way to your dads
Old 12-01-2006, 01:15 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

that's fine.. don't use the hb, test how far back u can go, when u feel it start to loop, touch hb... doesn't mean u have to rape it.
I'd rather use engine braking. Gives you good survival skills if the HB takes a **** and keeps you from being a HB jockey. What I need to do is clutch up spreaders from a dead stop until they loop out on to the bar to lear the full range of the spreader ballance point.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:16 PM
Retired

conundrum... boss is buying everyone pizza, but i told my dad i'd meet him for lunch today... so i eat some pizza here.. then go to my parents? wonder if they will allow 2 lunches?
Take a few slices of pizza. eat one now save the rest for dinner. Go out to lunch with your dad.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:17 PM
B.T.M.

clutching it to the bar isn't going to teach u balance on it... from a dead stop u know balance point fo ra spreader is around forks parallel... engine brake all u want, just keep a finger near the hb just incase.. doesn't mean you have to touch it
Old 12-01-2006, 01:17 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by NINER
Take a few slices of pizza. eat one now save the rest for dinner. Go out to lunch with your dad.
it's my 5th day here.. i'm not sure how it works as far as me just leaving since i already had lunch... i can't do anything anyway, i take online quizzes, that i dont' even read, i just guess, and use prior knowledge. I want to go home. and it's 11:17, been here since 930
Old 12-01-2006, 01:20 PM
B.T.M.

wow.. gangster metro guy just came in with a ducati jacket on and a suomy helmet... i like how he has no idea what i could do to his bike.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:21 PM
gStatus

Got to goto work..

later

my bad again crtch

Quick Reply: LEASNIT is back...