Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

LEASNIT is back...

Old 12-01-2006, 12:44 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: LEASNIT is back...

for? he doesn't search his name, u're fine
Old 12-01-2006, 12:46 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
he makes it seem like that's his thing... i just don't care enough to try them.. i rode my buddies bike lastnite, i haven't done staggered in 6 months.. felt so weird, i forgot how much strain is on your arms.
Learning SS o's?

Lately I will mess around with SS o's a little, then switch off to straight line combos mixed with tank danglers. I will do a tank dangler in one direction and a combo move I am trying to learn the other way.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:47 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

what combos u got now champ?
Old 12-01-2006, 12:48 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

for? he doesn't search his name, u're fine
TI plates. I sold all but 3 of the plates I made to him. The others went to Celegixxer, patrick, and my bike.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:50 PM
Retired

what combos u got now champ?
Front peg stand up to staggered to rear pegs to rear peg can can to sser to frogmingo, back to sser, to ralph louie (still kind of shakey), back to sser, to rear pegs to sitdown. And many varitations within.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:51 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by NINER
Front peg stand up to staggered to rear pegs to rear peg can can to sser to frogmingo, back to sser, to ralph louie (still kind of shakey), back to sser, to rear pegs to sitdown. And many varitations within.
Also have the sitdown to sser jump on the clutch up.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:52 PM
B.T.M.

cool cool, gettin there.. i really need rear pegs, and a welded subframe... try sitdown jump to spreader on the clutch, its easier than to ss.. and try spreader to ss.. dip it back, and jump back..
Old 12-01-2006, 12:55 PM
Retired

cool cool, gettin there.. i really need rear pegs, and a welded subframe... try sitdown jump to spreader on the clutch, its easier than to ss.. and try spreader to ss.. dip it back, and jump back..
I have a sweet theory on building some rear pegs. I can't grow the ***** to do the rear peg to SSer jump because the pegs feel like they are going to fold up.
No spreaders yet. just power tank danglers. Spreaders are going to be like SSers were for me this year. And Highchairs and 50/50's will be like sitdown were for me this year.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:58 PM
B.T.M.

dude, how easy are ss's... just get over the fear. do them, they are easy, they feel like sitdowns.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:59 PM

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

Niner how's the weather there? Did it hit you guys really bad?

i don't feel like googling it.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:01 PM
Retired

dude, how easy are ss's... just get over the fear. do them, they are easy, they feel like sitdowns.
SSer I learned to park it on the bar smoothly in 2 weeks with no hand brake. I was hitting 1/5 merk steps a couple of weeks after that.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:01 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by LadyAliKat
Niner how's the weather there? Did it hit you guys really bad?

i don't feel like googling it.
No snow yet. just cold and raining. But the rain is letting up.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:02 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

Afternoon everyone

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

i still hate winter, i like summer much better

granted right now I'm glad I'm not in Nebraska.
Retired

I started to the other day. I think I can learn them in a couple of weeks. Too bad I have to wait until march now.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:03 PM
B.T.M.

see.. and with a hb it's cake, u won't loop, obviously u have good throttle control, and a hb as backup.. u have gearing, u're not gonna loop it. i'm still far too scared to try n scrape a spreader... i think i got my bar within 8 inches of the ground haha
Old 12-01-2006, 01:03 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by LadyAliKat
i still hate winter, i like summer much better

granted right now I'm glad I'm not in Nebraska.
No ****. What's it like 110 there with 90% humidity?
Old 12-01-2006, 01:04 PM

and i have to turn the thermostat down tonight. When dan's up here he likes it cooler. i like it warm so i don't have to put on clothes. i tried explaining that to him though. i need to hide his clothes maybe.

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

well just set up a stage, lights, and audio for our christams musical here next week.
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by KURLZ
Afternoon everyone
id ont' even wanna talk to you.

Quick Reply: LEASNIT is back...