Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

LEASNIT is back...

Old 12-01-2006, 12:27 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: LEASNIT is back...

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
haha... i'll have pics of mine shortly... complete with a entertainment center, tv, coffee table, end table, lay z boy, and beer fridge, surround sound, ps2.. all the goods
Nice. My garage would have a tv, but the roof leaks.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:29 PM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

i just take a portable dvd player out and watch stunt videos while i work
Old 12-01-2006, 12:29 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

how far did u get ????
Most of the time 1/2 of the way around. I got one to go 3/4 of the way them I freaked out and gave it a whole buch of gas. You really have to train your mind more than ballance. You turn go "OH **** it's working!" then it's like your brain shuts off.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:30 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

we're talkin about fiddy brakes, and f4i i use oem
Old 12-01-2006, 12:31 PM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

same here can't go wrong with stockers
Old 12-01-2006, 12:31 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

ahahha... i totally know what you mean, i tried like 4 times... i'm like o **** it's turning!! then i black out and panic, and end up tryin to correct it haha. which ends in a half turn to stall floppy highside thingy
Old 12-01-2006, 12:33 PM

ahahha... i totally know what you mean, i tried like 4 times... i'm like o **** it's turning!! then i black out and panic, and end up tryin to correct it haha. which ends in a half turn to stall floppy highside thingy
you got to look through turn and not your bike. when you look down you stop, fall or whatever
Old 12-01-2006, 12:34 PM
Retired

My bad. They are probably glazed up. Take some sandpaper and scuff the shine off them.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:34 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by stuntrider227
same here can't go wrong with stockers
+1,0000
Old 12-01-2006, 12:35 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by stuntrider227
you got to look through turn and not your bike. when you look down you stop, fall or whatever
yeah, i'm just like whoa, it's dipped and now i either gas it or puss out.. ah i'll just puss out.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:36 PM
Retired

Yup. Scott had a circle attempt earlier this week where he turned the bike in prefectly like 1/4 of the way around then when he shoul have hit the gas he just hopped off the bike. Me and Borne were like WTF are you doing, that was perfect! Hit the damn gas!
Old 12-01-2006, 12:36 PM
B.T.M.

he's been tryin them for a while huh?
Old 12-01-2006, 12:37 PM

yeah, i'm just like whoa, it's dipped and now i either gas it or puss out.. ah i'll just puss out.
my 12 bar saved me 50 times now cause it went wrong. I about lost some fingers also so its some scary stuff. can't wait to master them
Old 12-01-2006, 12:37 PM
Retired

I gas it and end up on my ***. I need some warm weather.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:38 PM
B.T.M.

i have never wanted to learn circles... most ppl that's all they wanna do, i still dont' want to, i just kind of have to cuz i svck.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:38 PM
Retired

·The week of Dec. 11 has been designated as ACH HQ Department "POT LUCK" week for Holiday
Celebrations.
·ACH/Visteon Weight Watchers Sessions are regularly conducted here at ACH HQ Open Cafeteria Meeting
area. If you have any questions contact *******

LOL at this portion of my work newsletter. It was in exactly this order.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:39 PM
B.T.M.

oh the irony.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:40 PM
Retired

he's been tryin them for a while huh?
He ****s around with them for 1/2 an hour or so then gives up. I'm going to restart my attempts in the spring.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:43 PM
B.T.M.

he makes it seem like that's his thing... i just don't care enough to try them.. i rode my buddies bike lastnite, i haven't done staggered in 6 months.. felt so weird, i forgot how much strain is on your arms.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:44 PM
Retired

Bi!! D's check better get here soon.

Quick Reply: LEASNIT is back...