Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

LEASNIT is back...

Old 12-01-2006, 11:59 AM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of
Re: LEASNIT is back...

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
like how big of a radius
recons maybe 10' radius. circles were all super tight
Old 12-01-2006, 12:00 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Top of third almost worked.
OK, just making sure people didn't figure out something that I never could when I had a 50.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:00 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NINER
How fast do yo uhave to be going to scrape stock tasil on a 50 and bring it back with the brake?
only way i could do it was top of second coaster
Old 12-01-2006, 12:01 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stuntrider227
recons maybe 10' radius. circles were all super tight
kickass.. like real circles? your fiddy skill is payin off
Old 12-01-2006, 12:03 PM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

kickass.. like real circles? your fiddy skill is payin off
yeah staggered foot real circles. i just get way up go super slow let front end drop and keep looking through turn. fiddy has helped me alot
Old 12-01-2006, 12:06 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

yeah staggered foot real circles. i just get way up go super slow let front end drop and keep looking through turn. fiddy has helped me alot
I should try FIB circles to the left with my idle at 3,000-3,5000. i bet I could get them in a couple of weeks of 2 hours a day.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:06 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

my fifty hasn't helped me at all. i don't think. once u start using this hb, and doin some tank tricks, u're money.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:07 PM

I should try FIB circles to the left with my idle at 3,000-3,5000. i bet I could get them in a couple of weeks of 2 hours a day.
I running about 3200rpm when i do them
Old 12-01-2006, 12:08 PM
B.T.M.

have u tried any circles? i am apuss
Old 12-01-2006, 12:08 PM

my fifty hasn't helped me at all. i don't think. once u start using this hb, and doin some tank tricks, u're money.
you have 05 right, my buddy has 05 and his rear brake hub sucked from factory. my 06 stops like a charm. yeah i am getting good on big bike quick.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:09 PM
B.T.M.

you have 05 right, my buddy has 05 and his rear brake hub sucked from factory. my 06 stops like a charm. yeah i am getting good on big bike quick.
my brakes work fine... it's squeeking like crazy now, either brake dust, or shoes r done... probably just dust.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:10 PM

my brakes work fine... it's squeeking like crazy now, either brake dust, or shoes r done... probably just dust.
probally. i take mine apart every couple weeks and spray them with brake clean
Old 12-01-2006, 12:11 PM
B.T.M.

u r also not as lazy as i am.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:12 PM

u r also not as lazy as i am.
it gets me out of the house. my garage is my mecca
Old 12-01-2006, 12:13 PM
B.T.M.

haha... i'll have pics of mine shortly... complete with a entertainment center, tv, coffee table, end table, lay z boy, and beer fridge, surround sound, ps2.. all the goods
Old 12-01-2006, 12:15 PM

haha... i'll have pics of mine shortly... complete with a entertainment center, tv, coffee table, end table, lay z boy, and beer fridge, surround sound, ps2.. all the goods
lol that be my mecca if it wasn't for the kids and women lol
Old 12-01-2006, 12:23 PM
Retired

have u tried any circles? i am apuss
I tired SS circles one day. It is too cold now. I know logically that the cold won't have an effect on tire grab on concrete, but I can't get that fear of it washing it out, out of my head.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:23 PM
B.T.M.

i just haven't been giving the garage the love and attention it deserves lately... my bike is at my buddies house, so that's probably why, but i did clean the garage.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:24 PM
B.T.M.

I tired SS circles one day. It is too cold now. I know logically that the cold won't have an effect on tire grab on concrete, but I can't get that fear of it washing it out, out of my head.
how far did u get ????
Old 12-01-2006, 12:27 PM
Retired

Do you have HH pads?

Quick Reply: LEASNIT is back...