Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

LEASNIT is back...

Old 11-30-2006, 02:15 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold
Re: LEASNIT is back...

Originally Posted by scott3824
compared to distance vector routing, link state routing offers faster convergence
uhh what?
Old 11-30-2006, 02:16 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by LEASNIT
uhh what?
just my tidbit of knowledge for the day
Old 11-30-2006, 02:16 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

So most likely tomorrow or sat.. im starting this 50,000 sq. ft. tile job....
Old 11-30-2006, 02:17 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

So most likely tomorrow or sat.. im starting this 50,000 sq. ft. tile job....
I hate tile, I always had to do the grouting..my hands bled just baout everytime cause they got too dry
Old 11-30-2006, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by KURLZ
I hate tile, I always had to do the grouting..my hands bled just baout everytime cause they got too dry
yeah that **** sucks all the friggin moisture outta ur hands.. ... im proly gonna spend most of my time mixing thinset, grouting, and sweeping...
Old 11-30-2006, 02:21 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

yeah that **** sucks all the friggin moisture outta ur hands.. ... im proly gonna spend most of my time mixing thinset, grouting, and sweeping...
When I first started doing it, no one told me that it would be easier to not wet the grout when your trying to clean it..now I just wipe it when its dry, well when I used to work doing tile
Old 11-30-2006, 02:23 PM

When I first started doing it, no one told me that it would be easier to not wet the grout when your trying to clean it..now I just wipe it when its dry, well when I used to work doing tile
I think im about to head out n check out this building... I cant even imagine how big 50,000 sq. ft. is ....
Im gonna be carrying a 5lb sledge too... any fvckin union ppl feel like gettin fresh im takin out knee caps...
Old 11-30-2006, 02:24 PM
gStatus

I think im about to head out n check out this building... I cant even imagine how big 50,000 sq. ft. is ....
Im gonna be carrying a 5lb sledge too... any fvckin union ppl feel like gettin fresh im takin out knee caps...
haha, thats huge man. Is it like a big square room or are you going to have to make alot of cuts?
Old 11-30-2006, 02:28 PM

haha, thats huge man. Is it like a big square room or are you going to have to make alot of cuts?
guess i'll let ya know when I get back .. lol..

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeace....
Old 11-30-2006, 02:28 PM
gStatus

guess i'll let ya know when I get back .. lol..

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeace....
Later
Old 11-30-2006, 03:04 PM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

home now
Old 11-30-2006, 03:08 PM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

where everyone go?????
Old 11-30-2006, 03:10 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

i got in trouble cause i posted who started that funny website
Old 11-30-2006, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by scott3824
i got in trouble cause i posted who started that funny website
with who?
Old 11-30-2006, 03:15 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

There is a job posting at roush for GM's sport compact Drag race program.

Roush, a full-service engineering supplier headquartered in the Detroit suburb of Livonia, Michigan, has over 2,500 employees in more than 50 facilities located throughout North America, Mexico, Europe, and the Far East. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype development, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the automotive aftermarket, electronics, consumer product, and motorsports industries.

We are focused on performance, driven by technology, and committed to success….YOUR SUCCESS!

Yes, we love our cars, but our people drive us to the forefront of industry.

We have an immediate need for an engineer to help Roush
support the GM Sport Compact Drag Racing Program
Required:
· BSME or BSEE.
· Two years experience with Roush preferred.
· Experience with engines and powertrain—design, development or calibration experience accepted.
· Automotive mechanically competent.
· Must be able to work on complete vehicle.
· Familiarity with electronic engine management systems desired.
· Must be able to travel 20 weekends per year plus additional.
· Travel on some holidays.
· Excellent computer skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Self starter, able to work independently to complete projects.
Old 11-30-2006, 03:16 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NINER

Roush, a full-service engineering supplier headquartered in the Detroit suburb of Livonia, Michigan, has over 2,500 employees in more than 50 facilities located throughout North America, Mexico, Europe, and the Far East. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype development, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the automotive aftermarket, electronics, consumer product, and motorsports industries.

We are focused on performance, driven by technology, and committed to success….YOUR SUCCESS!

Yes, we love our cars, but our people drive us to the forefront of industry.
We have an immediate need for an engineer to help Roush
support the GM Sport Compact Drag Racing Program
Required:

· BSME or BSEE.
· Two years experience with Roush preferred.
· Experience with engines and powertrain—design, development or calibration experience accepted.
· Automotive mechanically competent.
· Must be able to work on complete vehicle.
· Familiarity with electronic engine management systems desired.
· Must be able to travel 20 weekends per year plus additional.
· Travel on some holidays.
· Excellent computer skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Self starter, able to work independently to complete projects.
Sounds like fun. My friend is intervieqwing as well.
Old 11-30-2006, 03:17 PM

that would be sweet if you got it. Roush racings rocks
Old 11-30-2006, 03:23 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by stuntrider227
that would be sweet if you got it. Roush racings rocks
My friend I went to school with is doing the interviewing and the guy that left the position is another guy i went to school with.
He said it starts 50-70K but you get bumped up quick if they like you. Job sound like it would be fun as hell only thing that might get old is the 20 weeks + a year on the road if I can't bring my bike along. If I can bring my bike along it's game on!
Old 11-30-2006, 03:23 PM

I bet the guy that stared that site now I read thread, thats some funny ****
Old 11-30-2006, 03:24 PM

My friend I went to school with is doing the interviewing and the guy that left the position is another guy i went to school with.
He said it starts 50-70K but you get bumped up quick if they like you. Job sound like it would be fun as hell only thing that might get old is the 20 weeks + a year on the road if I can't bring my bike along. If I can bring my bike along it's game on!
:YEAH The Niner stunt tour if you can.:YEAH

Quick Reply: LEASNIT is back...