Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

PHOTOCHOP WAR!!!!! Bring it, Jarsh!!!

Old 12-05-2006, 10:17 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: PHOTOCHOP WAR!!!!! Bring it, Jarsh!!!

Originally Posted by LadyAliKat
i'd still punch the poor kid especially if it was you know who
Corky from life goes on?
Old 12-05-2006, 10:18 AM

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by NINER
Corky from life goes on?
no
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
hey, I've lost quite a bit of wieght since I started Slingin coke... I'm down to a nice B-Cup

Flip has some nice he hooters. Your brothers are like c cups.

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

hey, I've lost quite a bit of wieght since I started Slingin coke... I'm down to a nice B-Cup

gee mine went up to a C
Old 12-05-2006, 10:19 AM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

lunch time
Old 12-05-2006, 10:19 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

well, I'm all out of rep points for 24 hours. I guess tomorrow I'll have to start back up.
Old 12-05-2006, 10:21 AM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

I haven't seen Flipperdoodle in AGES. but yes, they both have some good ole man mam's
Old 12-05-2006, 10:23 AM
Retired

I haven't seen Flipperdoodle in AGES. but yes, they both have some good ole man mam's
He's always up at the shop.

Originally Posted by stuntrider227
lunch time
**** time!

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott3824
schwartz spit in his face and he didnt do anything. detroit-style called him out at autorama and he had security remove him ...
I have even more respect for Schwartz now.......I'd lose my fvcking mind if someone spit in my face!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What a pansy!!
Old 12-05-2006, 10:24 AM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by skillz954
I have even more respect for Schwartz now.......I'd lose my fvcking mind if someone spit in my face!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What a pansy!!
although some of us aren't that tall
Old 12-05-2006, 10:24 AM

He's always up at the shop.
as in the machine shop????
Old 12-05-2006, 10:26 AM
Retired

as in the machine shop????
As in the tattoo shop.
Old 12-05-2006, 10:27 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

flips in decent shape now
Old 12-05-2006, 10:27 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by I37
although some of us aren't that tall
funny guy

but man I agree with you totally, if I ever meet that kid I'm gonna kick him in the junk......but then again i understand scott.....droopy is the kind of b!tch to hide behind his lawyer/team/underage girl.......and he will sue......so if I ever do meet him and do get the chance to kick him in the ***** and he asks who was that?? Don't snitch!!
Old 12-05-2006, 10:30 AM
Retired

Originally Posted by scott3824
flips in decent shape now
About the same as me. i don't consider that super good shape. Better than he was though. Speaking of which I need to call that ****er up. I'm going to be in Flint on Friday.
Old 12-05-2006, 10:31 AM

As in the tattoo shop.
Isn't his shop up on N. Saginaw and Mt. Morris rd.???
Old 12-05-2006, 10:31 AM
Retired

Isn't his shop up on N. Saginaw and Mt. Morris rd.???
Something like that.
Old 12-05-2006, 10:33 AM

About the same as me. i don't consider that super good shape. Better than he was though. Speaking of which I need to call that ****er up. I'm going to be in Flint on Friday.
Where's the party at???
Old 12-05-2006, 10:36 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

morning kids

Quick Reply: PHOTOCHOP WAR!!!!! Bring it, Jarsh!!!