Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

PHOTOCHOP WAR!!!!! Bring it, Jarsh!!!

Old 12-05-2006, 07:50 AM

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough
Re: PHOTOCHOP WAR!!!!! Bring it, Jarsh!!!

Originally Posted by LEASNIT
Its not the ink.. its the reason WHY u got the ink... didnt I just say that? LOL ... and I like skulls, and im fascinated by vampires... so its 2 things that I like... lol..
the cover of some Brian Lumley books have some great vampire skulls.
Old 12-05-2006, 07:51 AM

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

So after much discussion Dan said i can have a chinchilla last night.

i had no idea they had so many colors, but of course the one i want is one of the harder ones to fine and way more expensive. I'm so picky i just have to have the perfect one.
Old 12-05-2006, 07:52 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

hi ali

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

those are soooooooo soft.

what's up!

just think 1 1/2 weeks !!!!!!!!!
Old 12-05-2006, 07:53 AM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

morning becky

Originally Posted by stuntrider227
those are soooooooo soft.
yeah they are so cute too, i want one that is white with gray/silver or sapphire dustings across it's back.
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

9 more days!!!!!! yay!

hi dave
Old 12-05-2006, 07:54 AM
what is he doing?

mikem, nice abs, lol
Old 12-05-2006, 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by LadyAliKat
yeah they are so cute too, i want one that is white with gray/silver or sapphire dustings across it's back.
guy comes to our school every year with exotic animals and thats one thing he always brings. kids love touching it
Old 12-05-2006, 07:56 AM

guy comes to our school every year with exotic animals and thats one thing he always brings. kids love touching it
i want my cat back but Dan's allergic this is the closest i can come to a soft cuddley pet
Old 12-05-2006, 07:57 AM

i want my cat back but Dan's allergic this is the closest i can come to a soft cuddley pet
so your sure they have no dander? I think everyone needs at least one pet. I love my 3 doogs
Old 12-05-2006, 07:58 AM

i want one that looks like this guy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Silver[1].jpg (39.4 KB, 3 views)
Old 12-05-2006, 07:59 AM

so your sure they have no dander? I think everyone needs at least one pet. I love my 3 doogs
Dan's brother had 1, he didn't have issues with it, he's only allergic to cats. I can't have a dog until i get a house
Old 12-05-2006, 08:00 AM
what is he doing?

omg ali, that looks like a rat/rabbit mated together, LOL
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

So after much discussion Dan said i can have a chinchilla last night.

i had no idea they had so many colors, but of course the one i want is one of the harder ones to fine and way more expensive. I'm so picky i just have to have the perfect one.
pet or coat?

ali check linky
http://members.aol.com/jjduedall/chinpics.htm
Old 12-05-2006, 08:01 AM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by MikeM
pet or coat?
i just left dj a comment asking him if it makes him giggle that i'm getting you a **** ring for xmas
Old 12-05-2006, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by KC Becky
omg ali, that looks like a rat/rabbit mated together, LOL
hahahaa
yeah i was checking out the bunnies, but dan said not

i really want a gray squirrel or a fox. can't have them either
Old 12-05-2006, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by MikeM
pet or coat?
pet, but i told him i could get a bunch and mate them and then turn them into a coat.

he said we don't have the room.

Quick Reply: PHOTOCHOP WAR!!!!! Bring it, Jarsh!!!