Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

PHOTOCHOP WAR!!!!! Bring it, Jarsh!!!

Old 12-04-2006, 09:15 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold
Re: PHOTOCHOP WAR!!!!! Bring it, Jarsh!!!

Originally Posted by KC Becky
that's pretty dumb
not that EXACTLY ... a vampire skull ...

I cant think of ne freakin thing else...
Old 12-04-2006, 09:16 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LEASNIT
not that EXACTLY ... a vampire skull ...

I cant think of ne freakin thing else...
how about not getting one until you know for a fact it's something you're going to want to have when you're older
Old 12-04-2006, 09:21 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

how about not getting one until you know for a fact it's something you're going to want to have when you're older
i dont care what the ink looks like... well i do .. haha, but i dont care what it is.. its the meaning behind it.. dummy
Old 12-04-2006, 09:22 PM

yungryder is a decent person

what meaning is that?
Old 12-04-2006, 09:23 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

i dont care what the ink looks like... well i do .. haha, but i dont care what it is.. its the meaning behind it.. dummy
ok, what's your meaning behind a vampire skull?

i'm just saying, when i was 18 i thought it would be cool to get a tat of a lizard wtf
Old 12-04-2006, 09:24 PM

just personal ****..... nothing of real importance to anyone.... its hard to find ink to do on an elbow ....

no maltese crosses, stars, or spiderwebs..
Old 12-04-2006, 09:25 PM
what is he doing?

just personal ****..... nothing of real importance to anyone.... its hard to find ink to do on an elbow ....

no maltese crosses, stars, or spiderwebs..
lol you're such a tool
Old 12-04-2006, 09:25 PM

ok, what's your meaning behind a vampire skull?

i'm just saying, when i was 18 i thought it would be cool to get a tat of a lizard wtf
Its not the ink.. its the reason WHY u got the ink... didnt I just say that? LOL ... and I like skulls, and im fascinated by vampires... so its 2 things that I like... lol..
Old 12-04-2006, 09:26 PM
what is he doing?

Its not the ink.. its the reason WHY u got the ink... didnt I just say that? LOL ... and I like skulls, and im fascinated by vampires... so its 2 things that I like... lol..
are you still going to be fascinated by it when you get older?
Old 12-04-2006, 09:27 PM

are you still going to be fascinated by it when you get older?
does it matter at this point? I gotta friggin sleeve on my other arm for christ sake.....
Old 12-04-2006, 09:28 PM
what is he doing?

does it matter at this point? I gotta friggin sleeve on my other arm for christ sake.....
Old 12-04-2006, 09:29 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

everyone

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 09:30 PM
what is he doing?

i think i'm going to go pop some nyquil and pass out
Old 12-04-2006, 09:33 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

boooooooo i have an hour to kill for lunch.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 09:35 PM

Im watching Heroes ... eating goldfish.. and drinking beer..
Old 12-04-2006, 09:37 PM
Registered Spammer

Im watching Heroes ... eating goldfish.. and drinking beer..
are you eating them whole and live?

Old 12-04-2006, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
are you eating them whole and live?

Old 12-04-2006, 09:40 PM
Registered Spammer

damn, i saw a thing on the news where drunk people were doing it at a up here

Old 12-05-2006, 07:13 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

chk ur email when you get up *****
Old 12-05-2006, 07:36 AM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

8 bars mike, damn!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: PHOTOCHOP WAR!!!!! Bring it, Jarsh!!!