Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

PHOTOCHOP WAR!!!!! Bring it, Jarsh!!!

Old 12-04-2006, 05:20 PM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of
Re: PHOTOCHOP WAR!!!!! Bring it, Jarsh!!!

Originally Posted by NINER
Racing dirt? How much that run?
made for dirt but going to use for stoppies. $430 for everything
Old 12-04-2006, 05:24 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
nah man i know you are givin me a hell of a deal. i just don't know if im smart enough to get em back together ya know
It's not that hard. We can talk you through it.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:24 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by stuntrider227
Ouch. What yo udoing for the rear suspension?
Old 12-04-2006, 05:25 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

It's not that hard. We can talk you through it.

you got paypal?
Old 12-04-2006, 05:27 PM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

Ouch. What yo udoing for the rear suspension?
hd spring nothing else.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:29 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

hd spring nothing else.

should be good enough
Old 12-04-2006, 05:30 PM

should be good enough
for a stunter. like niner said it be nice to have one for dirt and one for stunts
Old 12-04-2006, 05:30 PM
Retired

you got paypal?
Siiiiiiiiiiiii
Old 12-04-2006, 05:31 PM

for a stunter. like niner said it be nice to have one for dirt and one for stunts

in a perfect world yes that's why im tryin to talk the gf into gettin one
Old 12-04-2006, 05:32 PM

Siiiiiiiiiiiii

how soon can you ship?

send me a request menn16@hotmail.com
Retired

hd spring nothing else.
I'm running a remote res i-shock with heavier spring. I want a xr70 swingarm. I have a 4 speed 72cc motor. It will be the ultimate stunter/neighborhood killer/jumpable/beer run fiddy

biggest reason cause i never rode that sdg til we made that video. first try was well over 100' if i had it for couple weeks I could easily go over 300' plus. disk fronts rule and the springs didn't dive
Old 12-04-2006, 05:33 PM

in a perfect world yes that's why im tryin to talk the gf into gettin one
i have 2 mine and the kids. since kids want to race motocross its going to be our dirt one, plus 01 stock xr blows away my 06 stock one
Old 12-04-2006, 05:34 PM

I'm running a remote res i-shock with heavier spring. I want a xr70 swingarm. I have a 4 speed 72cc motor. It will be the ultimate stunter/neighborhood killer/jumpable/beer run fiddy

haha sweet

is "i-shock" the brand? what does better rear shock change?
Old 12-04-2006, 05:34 PM
Retired

how soon can you ship?

send me a request menn16@hotmail.com
**** this means I have to dig up all the parts and steal some bubble wrap and boxes from work and get a shipping quote. How about this. PM me your zip code. I'll dig all that **** up and bring it to work, take pics with works camera so there are no surprises, and get a shipping quote.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:35 PM

haha sweet

there the **** and cheaper than most not hows its made just price
Old 12-04-2006, 05:35 PM

**** this means I have to dig up all the parts and steal some bubble wrap and boxes from work and get a shipping quote. How about this. PM me your zip code. I'll dig all that **** up and bring it to work, take pics with works camera so there are no surprises, and get a shipping quote.

coo
Old 12-04-2006, 05:36 PM

there the **** and cheaper than most not hows its made just price

huh? first half makes sence
Retired

haha sweet

Yup. It keeps the rear from bottoming out if you want to jump the **** out of the fiddy. Mine has a +1 chromemolly frame. I used to have a lahaye racing swingarm.

haha sweet

for jumping with adult you really have no choice but to switch shock

Quick Reply: PHOTOCHOP WAR!!!!! Bring it, Jarsh!!!