Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

Old 02-13-2006, 03:35 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

Whos got pics of that?
Old 02-13-2006, 03:38 PM

Crazy_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

Wasent there a thread abought that before he lost it ice stuntin right that looked like it hurt
Old 02-13-2006, 03:43 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

No i mean the guy that lost it over the weekend in florida
Old 02-13-2006, 03:43 PM
bp chaser

No ice in fla
Old 02-13-2006, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
No ice in fla
so i noticed just by living here and all theres some ice up in northern florida thoe damn it happen at stunt wars when he lost his finger
Old 02-13-2006, 03:48 PM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

is it a requirement that someone had to lose a finger down there??
Old 02-13-2006, 03:49 PM
bp chaser

Thats how they roll down there
Old 02-13-2006, 03:56 PM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Thats how they roll down there
remind me never to compets...
lol
like I ever could
Old 02-13-2006, 03:57 PM

JArsh you could photochop your self doing circles and put on a led screen suit and just sit there lmao
Old 02-13-2006, 04:01 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
remind me never to compets...
lol
like I ever could
Do you wheelie?
Old 02-13-2006, 04:02 PM

Do you wheelie?
pow pow power whoolies like no other!

lol

But I'm really out now fellas, take her easy

and if she's really easy take her twice...
Old 02-13-2006, 04:03 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Do you wheelie?
I do skidouts
Old 02-13-2006, 04:07 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Jon X
I do skidouts
in ur boxers
Old 02-13-2006, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
pow pow power whoolies like no other!

lol

But I'm really out now fellas, take her easy

and if she's really easy take her twice...
I see your green light is still on
Old 02-13-2006, 04:08 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

in ur boxers
and socks get it right
Old 02-13-2006, 04:09 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Crazy_P
I see your green light is still on
he cant leave as long as people are replying to him
Old 02-13-2006, 04:18 PM

he cant leave as long as people are replying to him
were not really replaying to him were replaying to poopy droopy shorts man lmao and poopy droopy socks man stole the poopy droopy from anouther thread :YEAH some one areest me lmao
Old 02-13-2006, 04:30 PM
bp chaser

bring out the ***** now
Old 02-13-2006, 04:39 PM

umpa is an unknown quantity at this point

I was there and I dont remember anyone losing a finger. Aaron Brunelle lost his finger in 2004 and he was there competing is that what you were refering too or was it the bad wreck at the end of the strip on Sat morning?
Old 02-13-2006, 04:39 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

I must have missed that

Quick Reply: The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars