Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

Old 02-12-2007, 04:27 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

Originally Posted by letsride
Really! Never seen or even heard of that before. They must have had a tip that people in that area were doing it.
+1 that's just wierd....but then again it is Maine?!?!?!
Old 02-12-2007, 04:28 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
gonna tell us what it was?
up under on the engine is the male end only way i say it was i was laying on the floor running another wire and happened to see it...
Old 02-12-2007, 04:29 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

so i run a street fighter set up with no gauges so mike are there supposed to be a couple flat 2 prong female plugo on the main harness taht go nowhere?
Old 02-12-2007, 04:30 PM

**** i might push a 100 post day
Old 02-12-2007, 04:30 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Damn someone just called and wants to borrow $100 for a day. The kids ganna buy painkillers with it but I get free drugs and my money back hmm what to do what to do.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:31 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

new thread

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/307...ml#post2614803
Old 02-12-2007, 04:34 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

And on that note, Im out! Later.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:38 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by letsride
Damn someone just called and wants to borrow $100 for a day. The kids ganna buy painkillers with it but I get free drugs and my money back hmm what to do what to do.
if you know you can get repaid without anny issues then go for it

but then again, if that were the case, the kid would just wait a couple days to buy the painkillers
Old 02-12-2007, 05:01 PM

if you know you can get repaid without anny issues then go for it

but then again, if that were the case, the kid would just wait a couple days to buy the painkillers

He's a fien, he cant wait a couple days, but he does have a full time job and he always pays me back. So I'm ganna do it