Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

Old 02-12-2007, 04:02 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
disposable income AFTER food and gas...so for entertainment and repairs and toys is about $600/month
How about with gas and food included?
Old 02-12-2007, 04:02 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by NINER
If you go 3 miles out side of down town you can get a decent place for 75,000 and a nicer place than anyone under the age of 30 has the right to own for 100,000.
http://www.realtor.com/FindHome/Home...sbint=1&sblo=0
Keep in mind that those are just asking prices. The Columbus housing market is pretty soft right now.

You really cant even find any houses at all for under 200 grand within like 75 miles of boston.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:03 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

I think Ford has the best trucks out there. The only thing that I see in other trucks that are better are Dodge's diesel engines, Chevy's Allison transmission, and Dodge's mega cab. The body, interior and styling is way better than any other truck out there. Chevy's leather interiors feel like they belong on a shitty bar stool.
my dad designed some part in the Allison transmission. then named my sister after it. she spells her name with 2 l"s
Old 02-12-2007, 04:03 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
Probably not

s-10 for day to day use
I looked at Suv's but I really like the 3/4-1 ton crew cab diesels. Sell the s-10 and get a little ricer to drive to work and back.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:04 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz954
American trucks suck....get the Titan or Tundra.....

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Zuki750
No foreign truck can compete with the big three american trucks as far work goes. They are nice commuters but if you want a real truck, buy american.

I dont know the new titan are pretty beefy. 400 HP, 6 Speed tranny, 4 wheel over siszed disk brakes made to stop whatever your towing.
Retired

Originally Posted by letsride
You really cant even find any houses at all for under 200 grand within like 75 miles of boston.
Boston has one of the higest cost of living rates in the US.
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

My place was a steal at $155K and it's really not that nice. Plus I have no garage. I can't believe any place has houses left for 100K. We are one of the poorest states in the nation and our prices are sky high compared to yours.

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

I looked at Suv's but I really like the 3/4-1 ton crew cab diesels. Sell the s-10 and get a little ricer to drive to work and back.
thats what im doin .. well ... cavalier..
Old 02-12-2007, 04:05 PM
Retired

I dont know the new titan are pretty beefy. 400 HP, 6 Speed tranny, 4 wheel over siszed disk brakes made to stop whatever your towing.
I'm interested to see how the engines hold up. Japs like to build V-8 with the precision of their 4 bangers. Bigger v-8's don't like tight tolerences.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:06 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

If you go 3 miles out side of down town you can get a decent place for 75,000 and a nicer place than anyone under the age of 30 has the right to own for 100,000.
http://www.realtor.com/FindHome/Home...sbint=1&sblo=0
Keep in mind that those are just asking prices. The Columbus housing market is pretty soft right now.
Hoe Lee ****

you werent kidding about the under 30 thing
Old 02-12-2007, 04:06 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by Zuki750
My place was a steal at $155K and it's really not that nice. Plus I have no garage. I can't believe any place has houses left for 100K. We are one of the poorest states in the nation and our prices are sky high compared to yours.
That is Columbus. Around here you need $140,000 to look at something that doesn't have drywall damage.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:07 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

How about with gas and food included?
i spend 100 a week on gas and prolly 200 on food
Retired

Hoe Lee ****

you werent kidding about the under 30 thing
I hope I get this job. I'll be ballin' down there.
bp chaser

Do you plan to pull a decent sized trailer?
Old 02-12-2007, 04:08 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I believe you're thinking of the tundra. But large brakes are not going to stop heavy loads that well. If you're hauling heavy stuff you need trailer brakes. Also horsepower doesn't mean **** in a truck. A diesel has in the 300's for HP while it should have ~700 lb-ft of torque.
Retired

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
i spend 100 a week on gas and prolly 200 on food
So 1,800/ month free money?

I'm interested to see how the engines hold up. Japs like to build V-8 with the precision of their 4 bangers. Bigger v-8's don't like tight tolerences.

I'm sure they'll hold up pretty good. As for the body I'm sure it will rust pretty fast just like ever other truck they make.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:09 PM
Retired

Do you plan to pull a decent sized trailer?
Yes. Plan on a 7x18' or bigger.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:09 PM

So 1,800/ month free money?
mehh prolly closer to 1400

Quick Reply: The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars