Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

Old 02-12-2007, 03:51 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all
Re: The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

Originally Posted by NINER
Not even close for me. I go through $750 a month now like it's nothing. I was thinking around $1200 a month.

I'm cheap though. I try and save my money as much as I can
Old 02-12-2007, 03:52 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
Im a little attracted to them too, and i dont really like fords ingeneral.
I think Ford has the best trucks out there. The only thing that I see in other trucks that are better are Dodge's diesel engines, Chevy's Allison transmission, and Dodge's mega cab. The body, interior and styling is way better than any other truck out there. Chevy's leather interiors feel like they belong on a shitty bar stool.
Old 02-12-2007, 03:54 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

oh cool ****. iwhen i used to sling pills i used to look them up on bluelight.org. same **** went on there, but no longer does i think.

ecstacydata.org

I didnt see any blue supermans
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I think Ford has the best trucks out there. The only thing that I see in other trucks that are better are Dodge's diesel engines, Chevy's Allison transmission, and Dodge's mega cab. The body, interior and styling is way better than any other truck out there. Chevy's leather interiors feel like they belong on a shitty bar stool.
get a dodge durango with a turbo diesel
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by letsride
I'm cheap though. I try and save my money as much as I can
I'm building a budget that saves 15% in a 401K, and 4% in a money market account. I have it figured out to whetre I habve $1,200 a month to live on and can buy a 100,000 house, but I can't come up with the extra $800 or so dollars I need for the truck. Looks like I'll be driving the beater for a while.
Old 02-12-2007, 03:55 PM

This place still does it but you have to send in $100 with the pill
Old 02-12-2007, 03:56 PM
Retired

ecstacydata.org

I didnt see any blue supermans
I thought they were green batmans?
Retired

get a dodge durango with a turbo diesel
#1)They make those?
#2) Then I need to get a little trailer for day to day use.

I'm building a budget that saves 15% in a 401K, and 4% in a money market account. I have it figured out to whetre I habve $1,200 a month to live on and can buy a 100,000 house, but I can't come up with the extra $800 or so dollars I need for the truck. Looks like I'll be driving the beater for a while.

Theres houses there for 100 grand?? You couldnt even find a condo around here for that
Old 02-12-2007, 03:57 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

for your f4i? any honda (except 954) will fit

I'll see if i have one laying around the garage
sweet thanks mkie
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Not even close for me. I go through $750 a month now like it's nothing. I was thinking around $1200 a month.
I figure I go through about $1100 a month right now not counting any recurring bills. Of that I spend about $350-$400 on gas.

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

American trucks suck....get the Titan or Tundra.....
Old 02-12-2007, 03:58 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Theres houses there for 100 grand?? You couldnt even find a condo around here for that
+1 you know this Kneegrow
Old 02-12-2007, 03:58 PM

I thought they were green batmans?

oh ya batmans but they were blue he said.

I dont know why I said superman
Old 02-12-2007, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by skillz954
+1 you know this Kneegrow

Doesnt it suck! The price of living around here is retardedly high
Old 02-12-2007, 04:00 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Here's a random survey, how much would you say is a comfortable monthly amount of money to live on after all your regular bills are paid? In other words $ to pay for food, gas, trips, bar nights, bike parts, home repair items, etc. etc.
disposable income AFTER food and gas...so for entertainment and repairs and toys is about $600/month
Old 02-12-2007, 04:00 PM
Retired

If you go 3 miles out side of down town you can get a decent place for 75,000 and a nicer place than anyone under the age of 30 has the right to own for 100,000.
http://www.realtor.com/FindHome/Home...sbint=1&sblo=0
Keep in mind that those are just asking prices. The Columbus housing market is pretty soft right now.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:01 PM
Retired

**** those. Japs don't know how to make gas v-8's and they don't offer diesels either.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:01 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

#1)They make those?
#2) Then I need to get a little trailer for day to day use.
Probably not

s-10 for day to day use
Old 02-12-2007, 04:02 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

No foreign truck can compete with the big three american trucks as far work goes. They are nice commuters but if you want a real truck, buy american.

Quick Reply: The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars