Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

Old 02-12-2007, 12:27 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

Originally Posted by NINER
Isit that the pulg that goes to the sensor on top of the airbox?
no but it looks just like it
Old 02-12-2007, 12:28 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
did you solve your drunk problem last night?
ummm... kinda fuzzy... lots of beers n a flask of tequilla n benadryl... combined with family guy was pretty sweet

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
it deff goes somewhere... my bike is at num2's house, so i can't look this second.. but i know that one... it's on the throttle side,,, by where the sub connects to the frame.
yup and it's connected to the same SUB HARNESS as the red plug from the clutch cover
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
how set up is it going to be?

for a highway murdered id think all youd want is a round bar and a handbrake
SI race rails, round bar, Woodcraft clipons, hand brake, renthall grips, -2+2 gearing, Damper, aftermarket clutch lever.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:29 PM

ummm... kinda fuzzy... lots of beers n a flask of tequilla n benadryl... combined with family guy was pretty sweet
did you get to sleep?
Old 02-12-2007, 12:29 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
let me know if you want me to ask how much
Don't bother. i probably won't buy that 1000rr.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:30 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

did you get to sleep?
yeah... went to bed around 11 somethin... and then woke up at 2 to pee out the beer.. was up for a little bit.. went back to sleep, up again at 430.. slept till 830.... drank some coffee, worked out.. gotta grease the u join on my truck.. shower... then ummm, that's all i got so far.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:32 PM

yeah... went to bed around 11 somethin... and then woke up at 2 to pee out the beer.. was up for a little bit.. went back to sleep, up again at 430.. slept till 830.... drank some coffee, worked out.. gotta grease the u join on my truck.. shower... then ummm, that's all i got so far.
i had to put a new u jount in a few moths ago.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:33 PM
B.T.M.

i got to do it on the side of a very busy freeway....
Old 02-12-2007, 12:35 PM

i got to do it on the side of a very busy freeway....
hmmm taht dosen't sound very fun...the front of back one?
Old 02-12-2007, 12:37 PM
B.T.M.

rear...
Old 02-12-2007, 12:38 PM

i worked on my bathroom this weekend
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
4.JPG (37.6 KB, 4 views)
Old 02-12-2007, 12:39 PM

another
Attached Images
5.JPG (28.2 KB, 4 views)
Old 02-12-2007, 12:39 PM
Retired

i worked on my bathroom this weekend
Pepto pink.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:40 PM
Retired

Scooter, what kind of price can your boys at honda east hook up on a DRZ? Willing to go with previous years left overs as well.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:40 PM

eramic tile sucked
Attached Images
7.JPG (49.6 KB, 6 views)
Old 02-12-2007, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by NINER
Pepto pink.
nah it's actually a really dark burgandy
Old 02-12-2007, 12:43 PM

welp gotta go pick up our pa system later
Old 02-12-2007, 12:44 PM

holy **** the stem bearing i need is $33
Old 02-12-2007, 12:44 PM
B.T.M.

well... gonna go shower.. and........... do nothing

Quick Reply: The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars