Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

Old 02-12-2007, 12:18 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all
Re: The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

Originally Posted by NINER
So motard or highway killer.

MOTARD:YEAH
Old 02-12-2007, 12:18 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

5G's is a lot considering I'll have to throw another $1,000 at it to get it 100% set up.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:20 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

5G's is a lot considering I'll have to throw another $1,000 at it to get it 100% set up.

Not to mention that noise, that could cost you another G for all you know.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:21 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by letsride
Not to mention that noise, that could cost you another G for all you know.
If scott says he can get a motor cheap that means under $500.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:21 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

here is one pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Picture 006.jpg (73.7 KB, 6 views)
Old 02-12-2007, 12:22 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

and another of the colors
Attached Images
2.JPG (36.0 KB, 4 views)
Old 02-12-2007, 12:23 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

yeah cmen.. look for the plug that fits inside that one

I'd still get a motard.

also...where to these little bastards go there are two of em
Attached Images
3.JPG (58.7 KB, 8 views)
Old 02-12-2007, 12:24 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
to the bottom of the airbox... why did u take your throttle bodies off?
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

how set up is it going to be?

for a highway murdered id think all youd want is a round bar and a handbrake

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
yeah cmen.. look for the plug that fits inside that one
man i prolly spent an hr after i talked to you looking for it does it not plug into anything? because if i had unplugged it i would have labled it like i did everything else
Old 02-12-2007, 12:25 PM

one of the boots has a crack in the rubber so i had to put another on it
Old 02-12-2007, 12:26 PM
Retired

and another of the colors
Isit that the pulg that goes to the sensor on top of the airbox?
B.T.M.

man i prolly spent an hr after i talked to you looking for it does it not plug into anything? because if i had unplugged it i would have labled it like i did everything else
it deff goes somewhere... my bike is at num2's house, so i can't look this second.. but i know that one... it's on the throttle side,,, by where the sub connects to the frame.
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

here is one pic
i'll check when i get home

did you solve your drunk problem last night?
Retired

Doesn't one/both go to the gas tank?
Old 02-12-2007, 12:27 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

let me know if you want me to ask how much
Old 02-12-2007, 12:27 PM
B.T.M.

Isit that the pulg that goes to the sensor on top of the airbox?
i already said that.. he said nope.. there is one very similar..

go to www.gofastvideo.com and find the f4i manual on there... check out the wiring diagram

Quick Reply: The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars