Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

Old 02-07-2007, 11:38 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
natural rock salt found on the ground.
is it like sea salt in any way? i really really like sea salt
Old 02-07-2007, 11:39 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

i gotta go to work. cya
Old 02-07-2007, 11:39 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NINER
Make him shave his *****.
um they are shaved acording to him...LOL! I had to teach the guy to maintain!

I dunno what you guys are thinking letting your jungles get all out of control!
Old 02-07-2007, 11:40 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KC Becky
i gotta go to work. cya
see you after work.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by KC Becky
is it like sea salt in any way? i really really like sea salt
It's a 5-10 pound cube of salt you put out for deer. I'll let your dad explain the rest.

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Gym memberships are expensive. .
i joinde on moonday for $38 a month

Nope.
yes it is!

A salt lick is a salt deposit that animals regularly lick. In an ecosystem, salt/mineral licks sometimes occur naturally, providing the sodium, calcium, iron, phosphorus and zinc required in the springtime for bone, muscle and other growth in deer and other wildlife. Harsh weather exposes salty mineral deposits that draw animals from miles away for a taste of needed nutrients.

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

no way, my neighbor had one and he's still a fatty boy with a bowflex.

Well he's like most people then they buy it and never use it. You also need to do cardio like running or just something active to get your heart rate up.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:42 AM

It's a 5-10 pound cube of salt you put out for deer. I'll let your dad explain the rest.
geeze...it was natural way before it was artificial.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:43 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

or cattle and livestovk
Old 02-07-2007, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
hmmmm, that's cheap...its much more expensive around here, especially for someone who claims they have no time to go to a gym. I'd go to the gym, but then i'd get all buff...
Old 02-07-2007, 11:44 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

yes it is!

A salt lick is a salt deposit that animals regularly lick. In an ecosystem, salt/mineral licks sometimes occur naturally, providing the sodium, calcium, iron, phosphorus and zinc required in the springtime for bone, muscle and other growth in deer and other wildlife. Harsh weather exposes salty mineral deposits that draw animals from miles away for a taste of needed nutrients.
More common are the blocks hunters use to establish patterns in game.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by letsride
Well he's like most people then they buy it and never use it. You also need to do cardio like running or just something active to get your heart rate up.
hmmmmm...i think maybe i'll tell him to pop more stackers and get him to start running with the wiener.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:45 AM
Retired

Ouch. Mine was $220 a year. Cramer pays like $60 a month.

More common are the blocks hunters use to establish patterns in game.
oh wow, i know nothing about hunting. That's interesting. can't they just do the same thing with water?

mmmmmm...deer meat. YUM.
Retired

Mike:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-02...spagenameZWDVW
Old 02-07-2007, 11:47 AM

hmmmm, that's cheap...its much more expensive around here, especially for someone who claims they have no time to go to a gym. I'd go to the gym, but then i'd get all buff...
my roomate goes EVERYDAY...he talked me into it so he has someone to hangout with but i thought i'd join and maybe meet some girls...is that a realistic plan?
Old 02-07-2007, 11:48 AM

Ouch. Mine was $220 a year. Cramer pays like $60 a month.
so are you saying mine is high or low?
Old 02-07-2007, 11:49 AM
Retired

so are you saying mine is high or low?
About average.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:49 AM

oh wow, i know nothing about hunting. That's interesting. can't they just do the same thing with water?

mmmmmm...deer meat. YUM.
no because it's harder to regulate water or harder to maintain by having to keep going back out to fill a salt block will last months in a high traffic area

Quick Reply: The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars