Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

Old 02-07-2007, 11:29 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold
Re: The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

Originally Posted by NINER
You live with him right? Quit feeding him if you want him to get skinny.
Yeah well Gil secretly buys food for himself. He bought a box of chocolate donuts and stashed them someplace.

He eats his own crappolla. Last night, he ate raviolis while I ate a fish with white rice. He eats cinabons, pizza and McD's when i'm not around. I can't control what goes in his mouth.

I guess I can get him to become more active with exercise.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:29 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

True. Girls are only slightly more inteligent than dogs at that age.

LMAO :YEAH
Old 02-07-2007, 11:30 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KC Becky
i like her size. she's just really young. i bet those are her senior pictures, lol
i think i've been watching too much janice dickinson model agency re runs.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:30 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
Yeah well Gil secretly buys food for himself. He bought a box of chocolate donuts and stashed them someplace.

He eats his own crappolla. Last night, he ate raviolis while I ate a fish with white rice. He eats cinabons, pizza and McD's when i'm not around. I can't control what goes in his mouth.

I guess I can get him to become more active with exercise.

Buy him a bowflex or get both of you a gym membership.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:31 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

i think i've been watching too much janice dickinson model agency re runs.
yeah **** being that skinny. i'd be really happy if i got down to 120-125...but i don't want to be any smaller at all
Old 02-07-2007, 11:31 AM

little *****....but who cares about that...well wait..then you'd have no excuse to put both in your mouth at the same time...which could be pretty hot..but then yet very annoying at times as well
i refuse to give oral sex of any sort pre showering. i hate it and i hate the taste of his nasty ***. he has the worst tasting *** of any guy i have ever tasted in my life. i sound like a *****. oh well.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:33 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

i refuse to give oral sex of any sort pre showering. i hate it and i hate the taste of his nasty ***. he has the worst tasting *** of any guy i have ever tasted in my life. i sound like a *****. oh well.

OMG!!!!

i like to lick sweaty ***** sometimes...i'm not sure if it's the ***** part or the sweat, but sometimes it tastes different...in a good way
Old 02-07-2007, 11:34 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMG!!!!

i like to lick sweaty ***** sometimes...i'm not sure if it's the ***** part or the sweat, but sometimes it tastes different...in a good way
Becky uses ball sweat as a salt lick.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by letsride
Buy him a bowflex or get both of you a gym membership.
A BOWFLEX? do you have one? if you do, can you take pictures of yourself while utilizing it? It may help with his exercises. LOL.

Gym memberships are expensive. I was thinking of enrolling in ballroom dancing, but he said NO...wassup with that guys? Don't you wanna learn to fox trot or tango?

I also thought of something like judo or karate, but then we'd probably use it against each other.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:35 AM
what is he doing?

Becky uses ball sweat as a salt lick.
what's a salt lick?
Old 02-07-2007, 11:36 AM

OMG!!!!

THEY SMELL THO. I can't stand the smell of stinky sweaty *****, makes me wanna barf even before the gag reflex. Maybe if i had a closepin on my nose, i'd be more willing. Not to mention ball hair....MINUS 1 billion. I don't like little hairs in my mouth.

A BOWFLEX? do you have one? if you do, can you take pictures of yourself while utilizing it? It may help with his exercises. LOL.

Gym memberships are expensive. I was thinking of enrolling in ballroom dancing, but he said NO...wassup with that guys? Don't you wanna learn to fox trot or tango?

I also thought of something like judo or karate, but then we'd probably use it against each other.

No I dont have one and they are exspensive. Around $1500 but there sweet and they work.
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

what's a salt lick?
Ask your dad. It's not dirty, it's a redneck thing.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:37 AM
Retired

THEY SMELL THO. I can't stand the smell of stinky sweaty *****, makes me wanna barf even before the gag reflex. Maybe if i had a closepin on my nose, i'd be more willing. Not to mention ball hair....MINUS 1 billion. I don't like little hairs in my mouth.
Make him shave his *****.

Thats weird, I though all chicks liked pubes in there mouth.

what's a salt lick?
natural rock salt found on the ground.
Retired

No I dont have one and they are exspensive. Around $1500 but there sweet and they work.
I bet ebay has a TON of them for a lot less.
what is he doing?

the hairs can be bad, but it's not really that bad i guess. i don't remember it smelling really bad though. i'll have to find out in TWO MORE DAYS!!! :YEAH :YEAH
Old 02-07-2007, 11:38 AM

no way, my neighbor had one and he's still a fatty boy with a bowflex.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:38 AM
Retired

natural rock salt found on the ground.
Nope.

Quick Reply: The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars