Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

Old 02-09-2007, 12:12 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

[QUOTE=scott3824;2609697]
Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr

she's trying to get a rise out of you - don't fall for it
how did my name get on that quote?
Old 02-09-2007, 12:13 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NINER
Crotch, you know of any mortgage calculators that work backwards? Like i coul denter in how much I can afford a month, how much property tax and insurace escrow would be, and it outputs the amount I have to spend on a house?
mmmm, type in mortgage calculators... i used to have an excel graph where u could do that.. but i don't have it anymore, and don't remember the equation

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Crotch, you know of any mortgage calculators that work backwards? Like i coul denter in how much I can afford a month, how much property tax and insurace escrow would be, and it outputs the amount I have to spend on a house?
there are a bunch on line
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

wtf why, she knows i care n love her.. why get me all worked up... i so wanted to put her on hold and run over here n ask u guys wtf to do! as soon as she called i forgot everything u guys told me!!
because thats what girls do ... she may know but she still wants a reaction from something she tells you to purposely upset you, sometimes girls will do something like that so you will go off the handle and then she has a reason to not talk to you
Old 02-09-2007, 12:15 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

that's kinda fucked.. like i'm waiting for that ONE thing, where i can deff know if it's gonna work or not.. so i can get some ****** closure or somethin.

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

oh and another thing, she said she goes out a lot, i go is it to party, or because u're upset.. she said to party........ that sucked to hear.
you need to start doing the same and stop wallowing in self pity, not trying to be an *** bro but its the reality of it
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
no thats pretty much true and makes perfect sense
IT went on to say that's why guys who find out that thier girl cheated will ask things about what she did. (did you suck his dickm, did you **** him, how may times, etc). And when girls find out their man cheated on them they will ask things about how he feels about the other chick. (do you love her etc.)
Old 02-09-2007, 12:16 PM
B.T.M.

you need to start doing the same and stop wallowing in self pity, not trying to be an *** bro but its the reality of it
that's ****** hard when i'm tryin to cut back drinking... i do it too much, and too heavily.. and i'm 25 mins away from all my friends, so it's like sleep on a ****** couch, or don't drink.. i hate sleeping at other ppls places.. so i choose option C, and i drink, and ****** drive... last thing i need is a dui
Old 02-09-2007, 12:17 PM

that's kinda fucked.. like i'm waiting for that ONE thing, where i can deff know if it's gonna work or not.. so i can get some ****** closure or somethin.
thats problem #1 - stop waiting for that because waiting for it isn't gonna make it happen, it either will or wont and you can't force it to happen ...
Old 02-09-2007, 12:18 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Go out and have fun. I would recommend a street session followed by the bar.
B.T.M.

thats problem #1 - stop waiting for that because waiting for it isn't gonna make it happen, it either will or wont and you can't force it to happen ...
yeah, common sense tells me that.. but i also don't wanna do something to **** up the chances ya know....
B.T.M.

Go out and have fun. I would recommend a street session followed by the bar.
i'm VERY low on cash... bars r pricey, i can drink um probably too much... and last thing i need is 1400 in tickets n to go to jail.
Old 02-09-2007, 12:19 PM

that's ****** hard when i'm tryin to cut back drinking... i do it too much, and too heavily.. and i'm 25 mins away from all my friends, so it's like sleep on a ****** couch, or don't drink.. i hate sleeping at other ppls places.. so i choose option C, and i drink, and ****** drive... last thing i need is a dui
yeah i like being at home too and yeah don't go on a downward spiral and get in trouble - thats the worst thing that could happen now ... get this job and start making moves in the professional world, go out with people from work during the week, party with other friends on the weekends - get them to give you a ride or suck it up and stay on their couch ... start riding more or spend time at a gym and get in shape (it really does make you feel better even though it sounds cliche)
Old 02-09-2007, 12:20 PM

yeah, common sense tells me that.. but i also don't wanna do something to **** up the chances ya know....
don't spend your life walking on egg shells because of this either
Old 02-09-2007, 12:21 PM
B.T.M.

yeah... i need to start lifting.. make myself feel better... just lack of motivation blows... we have a gym here.. so i should get on it
Old 02-09-2007, 12:21 PM

i'm VERY low on cash... bars r pricey, i can drink um probably too much... and last thing i need is 1400 in tickets n to go to jail.
go to happy hour, pre drink off your friends beer, and yes dont drink and drive
Old 02-09-2007, 12:22 PM
B.T.M.

don't spend your life walking on egg shells because of this either
yeah... i know what u mean. i won'tm do this forever.. at one point, she's gonna be too late
Old 02-09-2007, 12:23 PM
B.T.M.

go to happy hour, pre drink off your friends beer, and yes dont drink and drive
i was hammered by 2 yesterday. 3 chamborde margaritas(they cut u off after 3) a gin n tonic, and 2 blue moons.
Old 02-09-2007, 12:23 PM
B.T.M.

k i'm leavin the house.. gotta get outta here, thanks for everyones advice, i really appreciate it.. i'll come out alright, i know i will, time just sucks now. see you guys in a bit.
Old 02-09-2007, 12:25 PM
Retired

k i'm leavin the house.. gotta get outta here, thanks for everyones advice, i really appreciate it.. i'll come out alright, i know i will, time just sucks now. see you guys in a bit.
Later homes.

Quick Reply: The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars