Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

Old 02-07-2007, 11:10 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
she's a little chunky, but nothing a little dexatrim can slice off her.
i like her size. she's just really young. i bet those are her senior pictures, lol
Old 02-07-2007, 11:11 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
i like the one where shes not trying to be a model
B&W look good the other ones look like crap.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:12 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Do you think if i started slipping gil oral steriods he start looking like this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
bf.jpg (27.6 KB, 6 views)
Old 02-07-2007, 11:12 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Do you think if i started slipping gil oral steriods he start looking like this?
LOL wtf ahahahah
Old 02-07-2007, 11:13 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by KC Becky
how old is she? 17?
i think dshe is 18 now but still young
Old 02-07-2007, 11:14 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
or a little exercise maybe. oh i forgot, girls dont exercise, they take pills. and then get cancer when theyre 40
and you forgot the part where they bitch about it later
Old 02-07-2007, 11:15 AM

oh ya im sure go for it
Old 02-07-2007, 11:15 AM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
how old is he? my ex was 22 when we hooked up and i had just turned 18 a couple months before.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:20 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
young enough to control her mind
Old 02-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

No, his ***** will shrink, his **** will get bigger, and he will have an attitude worse than a redhead with PMS (not becky).
Old 02-07-2007, 11:22 AM
Retired

Originally Posted by scott3824
young enough to control her mind
True. Girls are only slightly more inteligent than dogs at that age.
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by NINER
No, his ***** will shrink, his **** will get bigger, and he will have an attitude worse than a redhead with PMS (not becky).
oh man, i get really bad pms...one extreme to another. i don't think there has been one person (that i know in person) that hasn't annoyed the **** out of me when i'm on it.

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KC Becky
LOL wtf ahahahah
i'm going to stare at this picture for a good hour straight and maybe it'll get burned into my memory so i can have something good to imagine tonight. . I"M SO MEAN TO MY POOR BOYFRIEND.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:23 AM
Retired

i'm going to stare at this picture for a good hour straight and maybe it'll get burned into my memory so i can have something good to imagine tonight. . I"M SO MEAN TO MY POOR BOYFRIEND.
You live with him right? Quit feeding him if you want him to get skinny.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:25 AM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by NINER
woah, my ex did that, i'm not sure if his ***** did shrink, BUT he def grew wierd snailly things under his tities and had to go to the doctor cuz they got out of control and his attitude sucked so badly i hated his guts. But i figure he was taking some majorly strong steriods, whereas I'd be controlling the doses gil gets. Hmmmmm...ur right it could backfire, my bf would become hot and mean. Hmmmmm, hot and mean...hot and mean...hot and agressive...

What are the cons again?

. I"M SO MEAN TO MY POOR BOYFRIEND.
THAT IS PRETTY MEAN
Old 02-07-2007, 11:26 AM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

he's doing the same thing
Old 02-07-2007, 11:27 AM

woah, my ex did that, i'm not sure if his ***** did shrink, BUT he def grew wierd snailly things under his tities and had to go to the doctor cuz they got out of control and his attitude sucked so badly i hated his guts. But i figure he was taking some majorly strong steriods, whereas I'd be controlling the doses gil gets. Hmmmmm...ur right it could backfire, my bf would become hot and mean. Hmmmmm, hot and mean...hot and mean...hot and agressive...

What are the cons again?
nothing cool about roids
Old 02-07-2007, 11:27 AM
what is he doing?

What are the cons again?
little *****....but who cares about that...well wait..then you'd have no excuse to put both in your mouth at the same time...which could be pretty hot..but then yet very annoying at times as well

Quick Reply: The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars