Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

Old 02-08-2007, 01:58 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

Originally Posted by Valeska
No I tell the chickies to care about their nanny flava too! Little sympathy to the chicks that bitch they don't get head.. there's usually a good reason, just as same goes for the guys.
I've never had a problem getting head......well except when they stop sucking it because they can't wait a second longer to get it in them!!
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

No I tell the chickies to care about their nanny flava too! Little sympathy to the chicks that bitch they don't get head.. there's usually a good reason, just as same goes for the guys.
ive never heard of a chick who cant get it licked any time she wants to
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Originally Posted by skillz954
I'm not saying I've tasted a bad one but sometimes the consistancy could be better....
Yeah well THAT we can't do much about. Maybe Scottie could post up some links educating you on how the vaginal discharge (GOD i HATE that word! Uck!) consistency, odor, flavor, etc cycles throughout the month as the hormones go through their differnt cycles leading up to & away from the dreaded hell week.. bj/booty week as I see it, lol
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

a 1/4 mile?? Dude I'd end up squatting behind a dumpster before I got there.....you really gotta plan for that huh??
as soon as i know its coming, i go for a walk
Old 02-08-2007, 01:59 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeM
cereally?? fat chicks?? old chicks?? stinky chicks??
Old 02-08-2007, 01:59 PM
bp chaser

I've never had a problem getting head......well except when they stop sucking it because they can't wait a second longer to get it in them!!
you never had them complain "my jaw hurts" or **** like that?
Old 02-08-2007, 02:00 PM

yeah well we've all heard that......just push there head down and tell them you're almost there......all the while knowing you're no where close!!
Old 02-08-2007, 02:01 PM
bp chaser

cereally?? fat chicks?? old chicks??
they dont count

stinky chicks??
Old 02-08-2007, 02:02 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Hehehe.. yeah we sometimes tell you that because we can't stand to have the smelly thing in our faces for another second.. LOL!

They're out there, I've heard the stories. Be glad you haven't encountered one. Usually girls who can't operate a razor, or think they're sexy right after their aerobics/jogging/etc.. If they hate nutsweat on a guy, don't they understand swampcrotch on a girl? wtf? lol
Old 02-08-2007, 02:04 PM
bp chaser

or think they're sexy right after their aerobics/jogging/etc.. lol
i love that taste believe it or not
Old 02-08-2007, 02:04 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

yeah well we've all heard that......just push there head down and tell them you're almost there......all the while knowing you're no where close!!
And I'm guessing you have few repeat customers due to that..

**** yeah that **** hurts after maybe 5 minutes! Try it on a banana first for as long as you'd like her to do it.. and watch the teeth, and make it good too! Then tell me that **** is NOT as easy as you think! lmao
Old 02-08-2007, 02:06 PM
bp chaser

**** yeah that **** hurts after maybe 5 minutes! Try it on a banana first for as long as you'd like her to do it.. and watch the teeth, and make it good too! Then tell me that **** is NOT as easy as you think! lmao
haha my ex wife used to complain after like 30 seconds
and then theres the old "my mouth is too small" line, chick try to use that one alot
Old 02-08-2007, 02:07 PM

Hehehe.. yeah we sometimes tell you that because we can't stand to have the smelly thing in our faces for another second.. LOL!
Yeah so they jam it inside them????? BRILLIANT!!
Old 02-08-2007, 02:07 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

i love that taste believe it or not
Well now there is always the fetishists, let's not even get into that realm.. There are guys out there that love the stink so much, they pay crazy **** like $50+ for smelly sneakers or work pumps & $20 for "well worn" pantyhose and workout tights, & let's not even get into the elitist pantysniffers, what they crave & what they pay... Whoa.

Don't ask how I happen to know a little about any of this, it's really not an interesting story at all like you'd like to think.
Old 02-08-2007, 02:08 PM

Hi I'm Skillz, you've obvioulsy not met me or seen a pic......chicks dig me!!
Old 02-08-2007, 02:09 PM
bp chaser

Don't ask how I happen to know a little about any of this, it's really not an interesting story at all like you'd like to think.
tell it, i have one too, on the same topic
Old 02-08-2007, 02:10 PM
bp chaser

Hi I'm Skillz, you've obvioulsy not met me or seen a pic......chicks dig me!!
Skillz knows hes a pimp because he heard it from a semi-reliable source
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Yeah so they jam it inside them????? BRILLIANT!!

Can't smell it there! And besides, we enjoy it much more where it belongs. Not many chicks would rather have a dick in their mouth instead of their nanny if they have the choice.
T&A
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

T&A has a spectacular aura aboutT&A has a spectacular aura aboutT&A has a spectacular aura about

i cant wait for tomorrow. im getting so excited i feel like miss chievous watching a diseny movie
LMAO
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Yeah well THAT we can't do much about. Maybe Scottie could post up some links educating you on how the vaginal discharge (GOD i HATE that word! Uck!) consistency, odor, flavor, etc cycles throughout the month as the hormones go through their differnt cycles leading up to & away from the dreaded hell week.. bj/booty week as I see it, lol
yeah i could but i have work to do ....

and i know both mike and i like to bang girls when they are on the rag

Quick Reply: The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars