Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

Old 02-08-2007, 11:46 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

Originally Posted by KC Becky
ok work time, i have to stop at the gas station first to buy some scratch offs

Ohhh WOW
Old 02-08-2007, 11:46 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
i was in a garage working on bikes, and i put it on speakerphone to entertain everyone.. and the bitch couldn't understand me.. guess my phone was cutting out.

my phone does that when it's on speaker phone too
Old 02-08-2007, 11:50 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

i'm not going back to new england
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA not for the weak.......
Old 02-08-2007, 11:52 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

ok work time, i have to stop at the gas station first to buy some scratch offs
????? do you mean scratch tickets?? aka a tax for people who are bad at math??
Old 02-08-2007, 11:53 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

i always hoped she was that white trash.. now i know it's true.
Old 02-08-2007, 12:16 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

gooooodmorning
Old 02-08-2007, 12:34 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Has anyone seen this? Its the Largest Indoor motocross track in the world. Theres 3 tracks and a little pit. $75 a day. They have food, dunkin donuts, bike shop, restaurant. I want to go so bad.

:: MototownUSA Home :: Welcome to Mototown USA
Old 02-08-2007, 12:39 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Good morning to you too dear!

dear gawd, wtf is up with this thread? It's right up there with the most random ever... Was everybody just ignoring that until yesterday, this thing was RIP '06? LMAO

Ok ok.. I have sucessfully completed all 21 pages, and now for a brief summary catch-up:
Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
i refuse to give oral sex of any sort pre showering. i hate it and i hate the taste of his nasty ***. he has the worst tasting *** of any guy i have ever tasted in my life. i sound like a *****. oh well.
I hear ya sweety. And I have your answer. PINEAPPLE JUICE. Make him drink LOTS of it. (to help/solve the root of the problem, he needs to and cut down on the nasty **** in his diet, like alcohol, junk food & smoking, whatever applies.)
And....Works for you too! I myself keep my fridge chock stocked with Juicy Juice Kiwi Strawberry, & my favorite: cans of passion fruit juice I load up on in those lil hispanic food market stores.
If you don't like the sweet flavor of pineapples, at least have him eat lots n lots of celery for a more neutral taste.

Originally Posted by scott3824
true

i'l lpost the full thing shortly - only prob is its all in french
I can translate the general jist of most of it.

Originally Posted by skillz954
school and a live in boyfriend.......that bitch is gonna swell like a dead body!!
LMAO!! So ******* funny cuz its so ******* true...
Originally Posted by MikeM
i know gingers are never dominant in any relationship
Not if they're the guy, no. Chicks on the otherhand... she'll have your dick on a leash!

There.. I think I'm finally caught up now a bit.. lol
Old 02-08-2007, 12:49 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Valeska
dear gawd, wtf is up with this thread? It's right up there with the most random ever... Was everybody just ignoring that until yesterday, this thing was RIP '06?
exactly
Old 02-08-2007, 12:53 PM

Go check out the rest of the PAR threads
Old 02-08-2007, 01:14 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Yay...I spent all morning looking for a fiddy after losing the deal of a century by 10 minutes last night. I also would like to mention that Gil bought me a 1990 6000 beater to get from point A to point B in, so no more busing it in the cold soon as its registered and insured.

Uh-ho, time to go outside and grab something to eat for lunch. I think I will get salad again, it was really good yesterday.

Hi Valeska!
Old 02-08-2007, 01:38 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yay...I spent all morning looking for a fiddy after losing the deal of a century by 10 minutes last night. I also would like to mention that Gil bought me a 1990 6000 beater to get from point A to point B in, so no more busing it in the cold soon as its registered and insured.

Uh-ho, time to go outside and grab something to eat for lunch. I think I will get salad again, it was really good yesterday.

Hi Valeska!
are z50's considerably bigger than xr/crf50's?
Old 02-08-2007, 01:39 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

holy ****, spellchecking

wtf is this world coming to?
Old 02-08-2007, 01:39 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Hi Valeska!
Be sure to get a side of celery! LOL!!!

Last edited by Valeska; 02-08-2007 at 01:40 PM. Reason: added quote
Old 02-08-2007, 01:41 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Valeska
Be sure to get a side of celery! LOL!!!
guys wont eat celery, but im gonna try some pinapple juice before my date tomorrow night
Old 02-08-2007, 01:41 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

are z50's considerably bigger than xr/crf50's?
bulkier with less power ... fatter tires too
Old 02-08-2007, 01:42 PM

guys wont eat celery, but im gonna try some pinapple juice before my date tomorrow night
celery with peanut butter is good
Old 02-08-2007, 01:42 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by scott3824
bulkier with less power ... fatter tires too
look at defrescos avatar, it looks like shes on a full size
Old 02-08-2007, 01:43 PM

look at defrescos avatar, it looks like shes on a full size

after meeting her in person she is definitely teeny tiny
Old 02-08-2007, 01:43 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

you prolly won't get the most benefit in time unless you maybe drink a shitload of it, I think you gotta just have it be part of your daily diet for the best results.

Quick Reply: The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars