Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

Old 02-08-2007, 11:38 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

Originally Posted by MikeM
thats not too bad then. if i start driving now, i might make it ther ein time

Originally Posted by skillz954
there goes the neighborhood......I'll be staying out of boston this weekend....
ne = nebraska
Old 02-08-2007, 11:39 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

there goes the neighborhood......I'll be staying out of boston this weekend....
me too

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

i'll smoke to that
+1 although I really don't need a reason!!
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
i was really excited about winning the squid of the year award,, but the lady couldn't understand me.. "i was like omg are you serious, i've worked so hard for this, what do i win?"
ahahahahahahhahh the person said it was a girl on the phone
Old 02-08-2007, 11:40 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KC Becky

ne = nebraska
ne = new england......
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i was really excited about winning the squid of the year award,, but the lady couldn't understand me.. "i was like omg are you serious, i've worked so hard for this, what do i win?"
huh? you won an award?
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by scott3824
i dunno - but when we worked at a car wash in highschool my buddy would end up with like an extra $20 a day from grabbing handfuls of change or cd's or other various stuff out of cars
cool. i have a big cup halfway filled with change in my car, i'll bring that in tonight. thanks
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

ahahahahahahhahh the person said it was a girl on the phone
cuz i answered it in a spanish high pitched voice... until i realized u couldn't hear me, then i talked normal
Old 02-08-2007, 11:41 AM
what is he doing?

ne = new england......
i'm not going back to new england
bp chaser

huh? you won an award?
ooooohhhh ok now i get it. a beckyb aim prank call
what is he doing?

cuz i answered it in a spanish high pitched voice... until i realized u couldn't hear me, then i talked normal
did they tell you that you had won a piece of zunits corny poop?
Old 02-08-2007, 11:42 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

ooooohhhh ok now i get it. a beckyb aim prank call
yes... and i don't know how she got my number.. i'm guessing scoot.

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

uhhhh
what is he doing?

yes... and i don't know how she got my number.. i'm guessing scoot.
it was on the bathroom wall
B.T.M.

i will use my 15,000th post.. to say NO!:YEAH
Old 02-08-2007, 11:43 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

i wanna go home
Old 02-08-2007, 11:43 AM
what is he doing?

dammit, you hung up too quick because they were suppose to tell you that
Old 02-08-2007, 11:44 AM

congrats
what is he doing?

ok work time, i have to stop at the gas station first to buy some scratch offs
B.T.M.

dammit, you hung up too quick because they were suppose to tell you that
i was in a garage working on bikes, and i put it on speakerphone to entertain everyone.. and the bitch couldn't understand me.. guess my phone was cutting out.

Quick Reply: The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars