Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

Old 02-08-2007, 09:40 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars

Originally Posted by Zuki750
I have to wear mine on my hip. If I throw it in my pocket I can't hear the ringer and I usually don't notice the vibrate. Maybe my new phone will have a stronger vibrate feature.
ya that's one thing about all my nextel phones was the ringer
Old 02-08-2007, 09:52 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KC Becky
how old is she? 17?
she's fat for a 17 y/o.......that **** is gonna blow up when she hits college....

edit......wow I clicked the link and it sent me way back.....my bad....
Old 02-08-2007, 09:53 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by skillz954
she's fat for a 17 y/o.......that **** is gonna blow up when she hits college....

haha ur prolly right but she is gonna go to school here and move in with my buddy...we'll see whar happens
Old 02-08-2007, 09:56 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
haha ur prolly right but she is gonna go to school here and move in with my buddy...we'll see whar happens
school and a live in boyfriend.......that bitch is gonna swell like a dead body!!
Old 02-08-2007, 09:59 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
nextel went down hill after the sprint merger.

wear it on your hip like an important busniess person.
they were pretty far down the hill before the merger. if you ask me, sprint went downhill from that one
Old 02-08-2007, 09:59 AM

haha maybe
Old 02-08-2007, 10:01 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
nextel went down hill after the sprint merger.

wear it on your hip like an important busniess person.
and i cant wear it on my hip. anything i clip onto my belt gets damaged or lost. thats how i got rid of my work cell phone.

im gonna take the antenna out and see how it does
Old 02-08-2007, 10:03 AM
bp chaser

+1

and

+1
my cell phone is like 4 years old and still works PERFECTLY

and i attribute that to it living in my pocket instead of on my hip.

back in the 90s when cell phones were too big to keep in your pocket, i used to keep it on the hip with a saftey leash tied to my belt
Old 02-08-2007, 10:04 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by skillz954
school and a live in boyfriend.......that bitch is gonna swell like a dead body!!
maybe his hand is strong, and he'll keep her in line
Old 02-08-2007, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by MikeM

back in the 90s when cell phones were too big to keep in your pocket, i used to keep it on the hip with a saftey leash tied to my belt
HAHAH do you have any pics
Old 02-08-2007, 10:07 AM
bp chaser

I wonder if teach is gonna post a "check it finally done" thread in par
Old 02-08-2007, 10:08 AM

maybe his hand is strong, and he'll keep her in line

No she keeps the pimp hand strong in the relationship
Old 02-08-2007, 10:08 AM
bp chaser

HAHAH do you have any pics
im talking like a motorola flip phone, or the nokia that was hot at the time

you could put them in your pocket, but then you couldnt fit much else
Old 02-08-2007, 10:09 AM

how many are there so far 2?
Old 02-08-2007, 10:09 AM
bp chaser

No she keeps the pimp hand strong in the relationship
figured

the red hair gave that away
Old 02-08-2007, 10:10 AM
bp chaser

how many are there so far 2?
he got like 8 forums, but therye all new england crews, and n@gs
Old 02-08-2007, 10:10 AM

im talking like a motorola flip phone, or the nokia that was hot at the time

you could put them in your pocket, but then you couldnt fit much else
ohhh i was visualizing the zach morris phone
Old 02-08-2007, 10:12 AM

figured

the red hair gave that away
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this would be a hell of alot funnier if you knew the kid
Old 02-08-2007, 10:12 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

yeah i think he's trying to generate some traffic lol

speaking of i need to get some click thru's going ...

wonder if niner & cramer are going to indy
Old 02-08-2007, 10:13 AM
bp chaser

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this would be a hell of alot funnier if you knew the kid
i know gingers are never dominant in any relationship

Quick Reply: The guy who lost his finger at stuntwars