Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

PHUCK Stuntwars!

Old 12-06-2006, 01:02 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ***** Stuntwars!

Originally Posted by NINER
*Shakes head*

Although I ordered the White Chocolate. My goal is to make it look like a beat up piece of **** within 6 months.

and when he see's his salesman buddies when he says to them they pound it like a couple of g units haha
Old 12-06-2006, 01:02 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
i have never had a phone last me 6 months...seriously
They ask if I wanted the insurance. I said yes, becuse I am going to break this thing for sure. Now I can use it as an MP3 player when I am riding and if I fall and it breaks, I get a new one for free.:YEAH
Old 12-06-2006, 01:03 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

You rolling 200' yet? If not the only advantage is the front end is heavier.

i rolled 4 stalls this summer i was happy with that ahah
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i have never had a phone last me 6 months...seriously
haha

im on 3 years with this phone. all my old phones are in my drawer and they all still work if plugged in
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
well the inverted ones are better for stoppies, but theyre getting rare and expensive
Not true. 92954 front ends have been going for CHEAP on ebay the last week or so.
Old 12-06-2006, 01:04 PM

They ask if I wanted the insurance. I said yes, becuse I am going to break this thing for sure. Now I can use it as an MP3 player when I am riding and if I fall and it breaks, I get a new one for free.:YEAH

ohhh it's taht phone? that thing looks sweeet
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

haha

im on 3 years with this phone. all my old phones are in my drawer and they all still work if plugged in
dude talk about phones, eh I had alot of old ones, tossed out or sold
Retired

haha

Turn them on and look for old booty calls.
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

enough posting for now. time to eat and smoke

oh, and get an oil filter for the whip
Old 12-06-2006, 01:05 PM
Retired

i rolled 4 stalls this summer i was happy with that ahah
I can have rolled about 5'. I need to learn front brake control.

haha

my roomate and i counted the otherday in the past 2years i have had and successfully destroyed 21 phones not including the phone i have now with a broken screen which i continue to use
bp chaser

thats why i still have them dude

although, every girl in my old phones dont want to talk to me
Old 12-06-2006, 01:06 PM
Retired

ohhh it's taht phone? that thing looks sweeet
The green one looks a LOT diferent in person.

i do that too sometimes haha
bp chaser

my roomate and i counted the otherday in the past 2years i have had and successfully destroyed 21 phones not including the phone i have now with a broken screen which i continue to use
do you clip them on your belt or wear baggy pants when you ride?

The green one looks a LOT diferent in person.

did you get that one?
Old 12-06-2006, 01:07 PM

nope always in the pocket and i have yet to break one in a way related to motorcycles
Old 12-06-2006, 01:08 PM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DBOUNCE1 again.
Old 12-06-2006, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by I37
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DBOUNCE1 again.

it's the thought that counts bro
Old 12-06-2006, 01:09 PM
Retired

I put my phone in my truck.

Quick Reply: PHUCK Stuntwars!