Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

PHUCK Stuntwars!

Old 12-06-2006, 12:07 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: ***** Stuntwars!

Originally Posted by scott3824
:YEAH

now it wont cost anything to talk to you before night time minutes
And texts from verivon folks are free for me. I'm going to look into the broad band card next. :YEAH
Old 12-06-2006, 12:08 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by stuntrider227
girlfriend must wear a strap on and forget his name all the time
im sort of afraid to let becky tie me up now that you mention that. that seems like the kinda thing she would do
Old 12-06-2006, 12:08 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

wow that was way too easy i didn't red **** and still got it
Old 12-06-2006, 12:09 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NINER
And texts from verivon folks are free for me. I'm going to look into the broad band card next. :YEAH
that article on the housing economy here is scary ... that is how toledo is starting to get

mike come out here you can get a 150k home for like 80k

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
im sort of afraid to let becky tie me up now that you mention that. that seems like the kinda thing she would do

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

i like to feel smart
Old 12-06-2006, 12:10 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

what booth?
No booth. I was offically with alpine stars though.

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

tie her up, women are supose to be the ones tied up not the men.
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

that article on the housing economy here is scary ... that is how toledo is starting to get

and then sell it for 70k next year!!
bp chaser

tie her up, women are supose to be the ones tied up not the men.
we were both gonna, but i dont know now
Old 12-06-2006, 12:11 PM

and then sell it for 70k next year!!
nah ... the fed will start lowering interest rate within the next year which will start brining the housing industry back up and within 2 years the economy around detroit should be recovered.

damn this christmas play, that **** is loud and they are giving 3 performances today

are your kids in it?

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NINER
No booth. I was offically with alpine stars though.
pimpin' i might of seen you in one of the bars. i talked with jason britton, gixxie, starboy scott, crazy dan, patrick stephens and few others
Retired

Toledo& Detroit are the same place and same economy.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:12 PM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

what if she comes with something worse then a strap on, , ever seen seven, the movie?
Old 12-06-2006, 12:12 PM

cucumbers and hair curlers up your *** might change your mind
Old 12-06-2006, 12:13 PM
Retired

pimpin' i might of seen you in one of the bars. i talked with jason britton, gixxie, starboy scott, crazy dan, patrick stephens and few others
Probably. Cramer was my tour guide.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:13 PM
bp chaser

nah ... the fed will start lowering interest rate within the next year which will start brining the housing industry back up and within 2 years the economy around detroit should be recovered.
ok find me a jobby jobb
Old 12-06-2006, 12:14 PM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

hiccup?
Old 12-06-2006, 12:14 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by I37
what if she comes with something worse then a strap on, , ever seen seven, the movie?
well then she wouldnt be able to get home

Quick Reply: PHUCK Stuntwars!