Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

PHUCK Stuntwars!

Old 01-27-2006, 12:32 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: ***** Stuntwars!

brass knuckles are the ****
Old 01-27-2006, 12:33 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

^ you have some extremely ugly friends
Old 01-27-2006, 12:37 PM

Ace151Slayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Na, it was weak, I just hope that guys scared. Hes gettin **** 10-fold. After hittin my friend like that and not fighting him straight up after getting rid of them.

And two, the cops got pissed at me when I took him to the ER, and tried to tell me there gonna get me for underage consumption and dui. Because I gave them this big *** story about a guy who hit him while we were skateboarding. I had them running around town for like an hour until I told them the jigs up, you caught me.

So they stormed off saying "thats outta our jurisdiction you lying *****, your just a lying drunk piece of ****." "Go lie to the DE state police, thats there jurisdiction you ****ing *******."

It was quite a night.
Old 01-27-2006, 12:39 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

u're gonna be really into fighting and all, till you get fvcked up... and realize u're growing up and can't keep getting drunk and dialing fights
Old 01-27-2006, 12:41 PM

Dialing fights? This guy had beef with me man. And its not going to be a "dial fight." Its going to be a 4 man stomp on this kids *** for being a ***** about it.
Old 01-27-2006, 12:42 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by Ace151Slayer
Na, got drunk and wanted to fight, so I called up the kid I didnt like. We ended up fighting.
]
umm, what was your last post saying?
Old 01-27-2006, 12:43 PM

My last post also says "he had beef with me."

He was rambling at me all night, so I was the one who "dial challenged" him. If he didnt want too, then he wouldnt have been running off at the mouth all night.
Old 01-27-2006, 12:47 PM
B.T.M.

ppl talk ****, get used to it..
and what were u fighting over, did he call your mom fat or something?
Old 01-27-2006, 12:50 PM
B.T.M.

CrTcHRkTRcR (10:42:42 AM): and i guess my buddies dad got him box tickets at the monster truck thing, so then saturday night getting hammered with all the white trash ppl
fordchick (10:43:14 AM): yah im suppost togo but im tellin my parents i have to make an apperance at several partys so i cant make it,lol
CrTcHRkTRcR (10:43:38 AM): oh come on!
CrTcHRkTRcR (10:43:40 AM): u can come in our box
CrTcHRkTRcR (10:43:49 AM): hahaha, which is the exact opposite of what u're used to!
Old 01-27-2006, 12:59 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
Heres a pic of the girl im seeing's right tit. I told you theyre not much to look at
I got bigger ******* than that.
Old 01-27-2006, 01:01 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
niner .... tip sensor did not work lol ....
You must be retarded. How can yo u**** it up?
Old 01-27-2006, 01:04 PM
Retired

Everyone at lunch?
Old 01-27-2006, 01:15 PM
B.T.M.

nah i'm here... scott u couldn't rig your tos? u kidding me? there are 3 wires, u loop the outside 2
Old 01-27-2006, 01:15 PM
Retired

got this sweet game from an old work friend. It has movie scenes with wardrobe, but the people are photoshopped out. You have to guess the movie.
Old 01-27-2006, 01:16 PM
B.T.M.

^ that is the most homosexual thing i have ever heard, why don't u go pick daisies after doing a broadway show
Old 01-27-2006, 01:17 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NINER
You must be retarded. How can yo u**** it up?
got me

cut red & green, twisted together now bike wont start
Old 01-27-2006, 01:22 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by scott3824
got me

cut red & green, twisted together now bike wont start
Did you isolate the white?
Old 01-27-2006, 01:23 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
^ that is the most homosexual thing i have ever heard, why don't u go pick daisies after doing a broadway show
I guess yo uhave to be bored to find it entertaining.
Old 01-27-2006, 01:24 PM
B.T.M.

you don't have to isolate ****... you connect them together BEFORE they get to the sensor... so from the harness.. not from the sensor
Old 01-27-2006, 01:26 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
you don't have to isolate ****... you connect them together BEFORE they get to the sensor... so from the harness.. not from the sensor
If that is what you did Scott, you are the slowest kid ever.

Quick Reply: PHUCK Stuntwars!