Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Semi work safe

Old 09-09-2009, 01:32 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Semi work safe

Originally Posted by NINER
Troybilt, MTD, or the Deere. All the others look like they are crap.
the MTD has a smaller cutting area and engine and if you look at the deck and seat of the deere its been well used......the troybilt has been well cared for and has the biggest engine......and it's a briggs which is well known and reliable.......
Old 09-09-2009, 01:33 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz954
the MTD has a smaller cutting area and engine and if you look at the deck and seat of the deere its been well used......the troybilt has been well cared for and has the biggest engine......and it's a briggs which is well known and reliable.......
So you agree that the others look like crap.....
Old 09-09-2009, 01:34 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

So you agree that the others look like crap.....
yeah......I've worked with landscrapers for years......stick with well maintained brand name ****.......the rest is garbage......the weed eater was my personal favorite POS......
Old 09-09-2009, 01:40 PM

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/435...-broke-up.html

you may have seen it but it's worth seeing again!!
Old 09-09-2009, 01:53 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

that troy built looks clean and with a bagger is a good deal - really want a bagger so i can just mow the leaves in the fall ... gonna call and see if they will come down $50 on it
Old 09-09-2009, 02:52 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

awesome ... my mom is picking me up a 5 gallon bucket of schaeffers trans fluid and bringing it up friday ... vb's should hopefully be in friday night
Old 09-09-2009, 03:11 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
Who specified they are intended for year round outdoor storage?
Anything made of stainless steel and ceramic coated/painted cast iron is intended to live outside.
Maybe you are a baller and want to buy new grills more often, but I would rather keep my investment in better shape longer, or maybe you just don't care about your possessions.
Ive never bought a grill. Every house Ive lived in already had one, and they all lived outside, for years and years.
I don't live in a bad area but thats not to say some punk kids wouldn't try to grab the propane tank or the grill itself for that matter.
I used to do that
I use it at least 3 times a week. I prefer not to go out on the patio to grill in the winter and have to clean snow and ice off it either - much easier to open the garage door and wheel it out a foot into the driveway.
Word, now that i think about it, your garage is about 3x bigger than it needs to be. My garage is the opposite. You dont really need to clear teh snow and ice off it, you can just turn it on and that **** will melt away in a minute or 2.
I have never had a bee/wasp nest in a vehicle - but have seen more than enough of them in grills over the years.
Ive had 2 nests in my jeep. Both times were inside the side mirrors, where i couldnt really get at them. Tons of spray killed them, but as far as I know the old nests are still in the jeep.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:11 PM

awesome ... my mom is picking me up a 5 gallon bucket of schaeffers trans fluid and bringing it up friday ... vb's should hopefully be in friday night
that's a good mom!!
Old 09-09-2009, 03:12 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

My grill sucks so I keep it outside.
Mines pretty nice but bringing it inside is like 20 minutes worth of work.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:16 PM
bp chaser

wow mowers are a lot more powerful these days than the last time i looked. my tractor has an 8 horse briggs and it can pull my jeep around with ease. I wonder if those 15+ hp mowers have a really high gear for street cruising.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:20 PM
bp chaser

yeah all pretty much stuff i concluded ... which is why i posted here - figure zuki and definitely mike have mower knowledge
are there any features in particular youre looking for? They all have lawn tires which suck for traction but dont leave much of a footprint. Are you just gonna mow the lawn with it or plow in the winter too or what?
Old 09-09-2009, 03:21 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Bout time she pays you back for the roofing and siding.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
wow mowers are a lot more powerful these days than the last time i looked. my tractor has an 8 horse briggs and it can pull my jeep around with ease. I wonder if those 15+ hp mowers have a really high gear for street cruising.
we had an old one we'd tie a sled to the back and drag each other around the yard.......it was fun when we were 12
Old 09-09-2009, 03:22 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Mines pretty nice but bringing it inside is like 20 minutes worth of work.
we are not moving the grill if you want me to grill on it occasionally
Old 09-09-2009, 03:23 PM
Retired

Scoot needs a trailer and a highway gear so he can go on beer runs to speedway.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:24 PM
bp chaser

we had an old one we'd tie a sled to the back and drag each other around the yard.......it was fun when we were 12
That sounds like it would still be fun. My yards too small and tractors too big for that. I was thinking about building a hay wagon to give kids rides on at halloween, then i remembered i hate kids.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:24 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by becky
we are not moving the grill if you want me to grill on it occasionally
oh hell no. i just found it really weird that scott keeps his grill inside
Old 09-09-2009, 03:26 PM

are there any features in particular youre looking for? They all have lawn tires which suck for traction but dont leave much of a footprint. Are you just gonna mow the lawn with it or plow in the winter too or what?
just mow the lawn and suck up leaves in the fall ... i really like the troy-built because it has a bag on it and looks pretty new and well maintained
Old 09-09-2009, 03:28 PM

that's a good mom!!
heck yeah ... she has to drive 30 minutes each way to get it also
Old 09-09-2009, 03:28 PM
Retired

just mow the lawn and suck up leaves in the fall ... i really like the troy-built because it has a bag on it and looks pretty new and well maintained
You can join fab's lawnmower gang too.

Quick Reply: Semi work safe