Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Semi work safe

Old 09-05-2009, 11:15 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Semi work safe

i dont know what size the sprocket is, but im pretty sure its bigger than stock. unless a chevy malibu with a big light bar on the roof can do 150 lol
Old 09-05-2009, 10:02 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
i dont know what size the sprocket is, but im pretty sure its bigger than stock. unless a chevy malibu with a big light bar on the roof can do 150 lol
It's possible.

Sounds like yours is way bigger than stock.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:38 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Zuki750
It's possible.

i was gonna check today but i forgot to

parts needed:

cage
subcage
big rear rotor

then once i get used to it i'll change up the sprocket
Old 09-06-2009, 09:58 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Brother's love the Muzzy.
Old 09-06-2009, 10:00 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

It's possible.

Got to love the state boys.
http://www.michigan.gov/msp/0,1607,7...6274--,00.html
Old 09-07-2009, 06:05 AM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Another contract. Paper to Geraldton. This is a big one and we're not going to finish it but it pays well. Paper is available in Mt Isa until wednesday night. It's 2000 miles. $3.84 for 60K, $3.21 for 50K, $2.58 for 40K.
Old 09-07-2009, 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by NINER
Do not **** with a hemi charger.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:13 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Hauling 55,000 pounds of Paper from Mt Isa to Geraldton will earn your driver $3.52 per mile, a total of $6984.47 for the entire route. Your company specializes in this cargo type so you will receive a 5% bonus for delivery. If you are late you will be fined $50.00 per day that you are late.

I'm half way there someone remind me to drive again later and I will.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:03 AM
bp chaser

Brother's love the Muzzy.
he was pr i think. its a good sounding pipe, not loud either, but its gonna go
Old 09-07-2009, 10:11 AM
bp chaser

wow that charger really blows the rest out of the water, that could keep up with a stunt bike for sure

why would anybody in michigan buy a 2wd tahoe? is leasnit in charge over there?
Old 09-07-2009, 10:12 AM
bp chaser

Another contract. Paper to Geraldton. This is a big one and we're not going to finish it but it pays well. Paper is available in Mt Isa until wednesday night. It's 2000 miles. $3.84 for 60K, $3.21 for 50K, $2.58 for 40K.
i diodnt run the last one at all when i realized it was only a couple loads
Old 09-07-2009, 11:15 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I like your new avy.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:56 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

what features should you look for in a gps? we want to get one....we can get a free one with his credit card rewards and there are 5 pages of gps' to choose from.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:32 PM

Yeah, 6 loads but that's all we could get with only 4 active drivers. This one has 92 loads and we'll never finish it.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by becky
what features should you look for in a gps? we want to get one....we can get a free one with his credit card rewards and there are 5 pages of gps' to choose from.
Text to speech is nice so it'll say the names of the roads to you. Other than that, stick to Garmin, Tom Tom, or Mio if you're feeling cheap.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:46 AM

You have completed your route to Geraldton on time. You collected $6,984.47 of which P.A.R. Trucking collected $2,793.79 from that total to leave you with a total collection of $4,190.68. Your driver rating is now 67.92. You may start a new route at this time or view your driver profile for more details.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:40 AM
Retired

Text to speech is nice so it'll say the names of the roads to you. Other than that, stick to Garmin, Tom Tom, or Mio if you're feeling cheap.
The bigger names update thir **** more often. Nothing like trying to stop at a POI that is no longer there.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:52 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
You have completed your route to Geraldton on time. You collected $6,984.47 of which P.A.R. Trucking collected $2,793.79 from that total to leave you with a total collection of $4,190.68. Your driver rating is now 67.92. You may start a new route at this time or view your driver profile for more details.
i wont be in til tonight
Old 09-08-2009, 08:54 AM

The bigger names update thir **** more often. Nothing like trying to stop at a POI that is no longer there.
You have to pay for the updates on all of them, I think.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:58 AM
Retired

You have to pay for the updates on all of them, I think.
That's bull ****......as well as work today. My brain is not working.

Quick Reply: Semi work safe