Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Semi work safe

Old 08-30-2009, 10:23 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future
Re: Semi work safe

Old 08-30-2009, 10:27 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Did you just turf over the vinyl on the handpole and the sides of the tray?
Old 08-30-2009, 10:34 PM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NINER
Did you just turf over the vinyl on the handpole and the sides of the tray?
On the sides of the tray, you remove the stock plastic with vinyl covering. On the handlepole, I took the vinyl off and shaved down the padding because the stock hump looks like ****. I attached the turf directly to the styrofoam padding.

To install the turf you use Dap Weldwood contact cement that comes in the red can. Two coats on the back of the turf and two coats on the ski. Sand both really well before using the contact cement. Make sure all the paint is off the hull. I have some spots lifting because of that. Make sure the contact cement is completely dry between coats and before you attach the turf. Once the stuff touches, it's there for good. Use a heat gun to stretch and mold the turf. Once you've got it on, pound it down with a rubber mallet. That's all I can think of right now.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:46 AM

I may have just sold my Avalanche. I threw it on Craigslist last night just for the hell of it and I've got a guy coming this afternoon with cash. He's willing to pay kbb private party value. Looks like I may be in the market for an SUV soon. I'm debating a late 90s Suburban because they are cheap or spending a little more for a early 2000s style if I can find one. What do you guys think?
Old 08-31-2009, 08:55 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Zuki750
I may have just sold my Avalanche. I threw it on Craigslist last night just for the hell of it and I've got a guy coming this afternoon with cash. He's willing to pay kbb private party value. Looks like I may be in the market for an SUV soon. I'm debating a late 90s Suburban because they are cheap or spending a little more for a early 2000s style if I can find one. What do you guys think?
I think there is a 90% chance the guy will flake on you. CL is full of a bunch of **** talker and wishfull thinkers.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:56 AM
Retired

What's the best way to remove the old hydroturf mat? Also, do you have to remove the handpole to remove the front trim around the gas cap?
Old 08-31-2009, 08:58 AM
Retired

Removed the factory vinyl. It was a little bit dirty where it wasn't visible but some armor all will clean it right up. I'm going to get a new mat, turf the rails and leave everything else stock.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:22 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I think there is a 90% chance the guy will flake on you. CL is full of a bunch of **** talker and wishfull thinkers.
I concur
Old 08-31-2009, 09:26 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

just harvested over 200 cherry trees. almost as boring as harvesting crops
Old 08-31-2009, 09:30 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
just harvested over 200 cherry trees. almost as boring as harvesting crops
farm town?
Old 08-31-2009, 09:33 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
farm town?
farmville, same thing
Old 08-31-2009, 09:34 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

farmville, same thing
i got hooked on farmtown.....
Old 08-31-2009, 09:39 AM

I've had good luck up here. I talked to the guy on the phone and he seems legit. We'll see.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:59 AM
bp chaser

Old 08-31-2009, 10:00 AM

Are you going to tear it apart and swap everything out like Scoot?

How are you getting it?
Old 08-31-2009, 10:04 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Are you going to tear it apart and swap everything out like Scoot?

How are you getting it?
no, normal stunt parts are going on, probably a custom rear brake setup and thats it.

my buddy trix was going to ohio to visit his gf this weekend,coming back tomorrow. I paid a friend $50 to let trix borrow his van, and I paid trix $150 for gas/whatever to get it.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:06 AM
Group Moderator

gonna finish watchin rescue me and gonna swap out my front tire finally
Old 08-31-2009, 10:11 AM
Retired

Needs a pipe, a cage, a handbrake, some denting, a tail, and a round bar.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:14 AM
bp chaser

Needs a pipe, a cage, a handbrake, some denting, a tail, and a round bar.
hes throwing in a sick cage, def needs a stock pipe. It appears to already have a hb, but i'll probly want to upgrade that. Gonna do a small dent towards teh back and weld a pipe onto it like my current f4i cheater tank. Tail is fine, and round bar is on my list of welding projects.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:17 AM

I forgot you bought a welder. Have you used it yet?

Quick Reply: Semi work safe