Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Semi work safe

Old 08-30-2009, 08:37 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Semi work safe

Originally Posted by MikeM
you can run in soft sand without a paddle. run like 6 psi front and rear
If I have a paddle tire, why wouldn't I use it?
Old 08-30-2009, 08:40 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Zuki750
The bumpers are plastic. Yes, you take that off to do the turf. It is held on by bolts. You take the acorn nuts off under the bond line. There should be 4 pieces, front, back, and each side.

Pic of them off.

Pic of them turfed.

Got it. Was the rail huydroturf a kit or did you just cut strips from a sheet?
That motor went fairly cheap. I don't think it was you who got it though.
My max bid was 160. It was $75 shipped and I could make a deal with this guy for the running engine:
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/boa/1342475640.html
Old 08-30-2009, 08:56 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I cut all the pieces from a sheet. I ordered 2 sheets of the dark gray molded diamond B stock. It's $30 a sheet plus shipping. You can't do the whole ski with a single sheet.
Old 08-30-2009, 09:03 PM
Retired

I cut all the pieces from a sheet. I ordered 2 sheets of the dark gray molded diamond B stock. It's $30 a sheet plus shipping. You can't do the whole ski with a single sheet.
Word. The original vinyl on this hull is in pretty much mint shape. I just need to turf the rails and replace the foot pad portion of the tray. Other than that, it just needs the dust washed off on the outside and the oily water sludge washed out of the inside.
Old 08-30-2009, 09:15 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NINER
If I have a paddle tire, why wouldn't I use it?
oh i didnt think you actually had one since you said "have it put on" instead of "put it on"
Old 08-30-2009, 09:36 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 08-30-2009, 09:49 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I like that.
Old 08-30-2009, 09:53 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by MikeM
I want to push on that until it pops in.
Old 08-30-2009, 09:55 PM
Retired

Crap-*** busted up plastic bumpers are removed. Next task: Let the sun dry up some of the water in the engine compartment.
Old 08-30-2009, 09:56 PM
Retired

Crap-*** busted up plastic bumpers are removed. Next task: Let the sun dry up some of the water in the engine compartment.
I think I am goign to leave the handpole and lower 1/2 of the hull blue, get some black hydrotuf for the rails and paint the upper part of the hull textured flat black.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:02 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
I like that.
i found a huge page full of that. i emailed myself the link with a notification set for thurs morning
Old 08-30-2009, 10:03 PM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I think I am goign to leave the handpole and lower 1/2 of the hull blue, get some black hydrotuf for the rails and paint the upper part of the hull textured flat black.
Any hydroturf that isn't the dark gray B stock is expensive.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:05 PM
Retired

Dark Grey it is!
Old 08-30-2009, 10:06 PM
Retired

Got any more pics of your build?
Old 08-30-2009, 10:09 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

what do you guys think about jeep liberty?
Old 08-30-2009, 10:15 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by becky
Useless vehicle. 0 off road capability, shitty for hauling things around, no more utility and less performance than a car with shittier fuel millage.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by becky
Bad on gas and tiny inside. I've got he Liberty Renegade which has wider tires and lights on the roof. That probably doesn't help the gas mileage but we get 16-17 mpg highway. Nobody can sit behind me when I drive it.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:18 PM

Useless vehicle. 0 off road capability, shitty for hauling things around, no more utility and less performance than a car with shittier fuel millage.
5,000 lb towing capacity and great in the snow. Those are the only pluses. It actually hauls my boat quite nicely.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:21 PM
Retired

5,000 lb towing capacity and great in the snow. Those are the only pluses. It actually hauls my boat quite nicely.
Becky isn't towing **** with it and LI doesn't get enough snow to justify needing an AWD vehicle.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:22 PM

Got any more pics of your build?

Quick Reply: Semi work safe