Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Semi work safe

Old 08-28-2009, 11:31 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Semi work safe

Originally Posted by MikeM
and thats why its the most important holiday of the year
-1 st patty's day......they all get hammered and want to be kissed cuz they're irish!!
Old 08-28-2009, 11:35 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NINER
New season started last night.
yeah last nights were good......I have a man crush on Rob D......he cracks me the **** up.......and the dude from Bully Beatdown cracks me up!!

Travis P is just plain crazy though....that boy needs his head examined!!
Old 08-28-2009, 11:37 AM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

hey you guys know if f4i and 929 radiators are the same? will 929 fit f4i and whats the diff?
Old 08-28-2009, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by mdub4life29
hey you guys know if f4i and 929 radiators are the same? will 929 fit f4i and whats the diff?
Ethiopian said it's not the same but will work in OMR's thread.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:44 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz954
All of the hooters around here closed, they went bankrupt.......that's what you get for hiring snotty 17 y/o with no ****!!
really? theyre opening another one here cuz the 3 current ones are always too packed. and here theyre usually fake-friendly 27 yr olds with no ****
Old 08-28-2009, 11:45 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

-1 st patty's day......they all get hammered and want to be kissed cuz they're irish!!
maybe up there. by me on st pattys, all the bars are full of drunk frat boys and guidos going around trying to kiss every girl and getting into fights
Old 08-28-2009, 11:46 AM

really? theyre opening another one here cuz the 3 current ones are always too packed. and here theyre usually fake-friendly 27 yr olds with no ****
yeah I went once or twice and I was not impressed......nasty crack ***** 17-18 y/o girls expecting you to be all about them, horrible service, and after they changed their wings to crappy wings I was all set......and seriously i don't care who you are or what you look like when i ask for another beer I want it now.......
Old 08-28-2009, 11:47 AM

maybe up there. by me on st pattys, all the bars are full of drunk frat boys and guidos going around trying to kiss every girl and getting into fights
yeah we have some good irish pubs and everyone is really friendly drunk on st patty's!!
Old 08-28-2009, 11:48 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

New Yorkers are ********. Massholes aren't much better, but they're better.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:50 AM
bp chaser

not sure. f4i radiators are like gold these days
Old 08-28-2009, 11:53 AM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

not sure. f4i radiators are like gold these days
ya i ripped my upper mount off and was looking at the 929 seein if it would be a direct replacement
Old 08-28-2009, 12:32 PM
bp chaser

i just went out to lunch with a few of my friends, one of which is a power eater. every time he comes to lunch, we all try to beat him and no one ever comes close. today, i still wasnt close. i didnt chew a single bite of my food, just inhaled, and he still beat me by a few minutes. im gonna go throw up now lol
Old 08-28-2009, 12:33 PM
bp chaser

ya i ripped my upper mount off and was looking at the 929 seein if it would be a direct replacement
does it leak?

btw, dont use the mounts, otherwise they'll keep ripping off. use big zip ties, for real. even on a brand new rad id use the zip ties
Old 08-28-2009, 12:34 PM
bp chaser

yeah I went once or twice and I was not impressed......nasty crack ***** 17-18 y/o girls expecting you to be all about them, horrible service, and after they changed their wings to crappy wings I was all set......and seriously i don't care who you are or what you look like when i ask for another beer I want it now.......
within the last year or 2 their buffalo sauce has really gone down hill. it just tastes like butter now
Old 08-28-2009, 12:35 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Zuki750
New Yorkers are ********. Massholes aren't much better, but they're better.
being an ny *******, i dont feel like massholes are bad at all. i like sharing the road with them too
Old 08-28-2009, 12:42 PM
bp chaser

i wonder if i can find pics of old military vehicles with semi naked chicks on them
Old 08-28-2009, 12:45 PM
bp chaser

id have sex with this MB

Old 08-28-2009, 01:10 PM
bp chaser

not much on that topic

Old 08-28-2009, 01:20 PM

i just went out to lunch with a few of my friends, one of which is a power eater. every time he comes to lunch, we all try to beat him and no one ever comes close. today, i still wasnt close. i didnt chew a single bite of my food, just inhaled, and he still beat me by a few minutes. im gonna go throw up now lol
I used to be that way now I try to enjoy my food.....
Old 08-28-2009, 01:21 PM

being an ny *******, i dont feel like massholes are bad at all. i like sharing the road with them too
we are good people......especially because we don't have the high concentrations of blow outs or jewtalians!!

Quick Reply: Semi work safe