Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Semi work safe

Old 08-28-2009, 08:46 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Semi work safe

Originally Posted by NINER
Only if you move somewhere cheaper.
when the kids are done with high school, and the housing market is up (hopefull will coincide) i'll be moving to the mountains
Old 08-28-2009, 08:49 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm sure it rides awesome.
if youre going through the trouble to make a 6bt fit in there, fabbing up a 4 link and coils should be easy
Old 08-28-2009, 08:52 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Air suspension seats.
the nicest truck interior ive seen was chins dads F450 pickup conversion. Which is probably the same interior that 2 and 350's come with in the top level trim package. Id be happy with just the seats and steering wheel.

honorable mention goes to neals f150, real nice interior there too.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:53 AM
bp chaser

I sure that truck still makes noises like someone hammering metal with a sledgehammer as it goes down the road.
im pretty much deaf to noises trucks make driving down the road. mines pretty loud, from all sorts of ****
Old 08-28-2009, 08:54 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by MikeM
ive never heard of this place, but id go there just by what that girl says. $10 to have big tittied bitches risquely dressed is worth it to me. i usually cut my own hair
is this a chain or just one shop?
Old 08-28-2009, 08:55 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

ive never heard of this place, but id go there just by what that girl says. $10 to have big tittied bitches risquely dressed is worth it to me. i usually cut my own hair
Here's my tip go on halloween. It's like you got invited to the hot **** party.
all good if you have a haircut that cant really be screwed up
My hair is light so it shows every line and **** up.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:56 AM
bp chaser

mmmmmmmmmmm blond girls

Old 08-28-2009, 08:57 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

when the kids are done with high school, and the housing market is up (hopefull will coincide) i'll be moving to the mountains
Like in a cabin?
the nicest truck interior ive seen was chins dads F450 pickup conversion. Which is probably the same interior that 2 and 350's come with in the top level trim package. Id be happy with just the seats and steering wheel.

honorable mention goes to neals f150, real nice interior there too.
Good luck getting that **** fabed into a deuce and a half.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:57 AM
bp chaser

Here's my tip go on halloween. It's like you got invited to the hot **** party.
oh man i can only imagine. even a regular hairdresser place is awseom on haloween
Old 08-28-2009, 08:58 AM
bp chaser

My hair is light so it shows every line and **** up.
I do my fade myself, and im actually starting to get good at it. my one problem is the right side of my hair is grayer than the left, so it looks like i trimmed the right side closer.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:59 AM
Retired

is this a chain or just one shop?
A chain. They have one in Buffalo so they are moving your way. They have this annoying Masshole that owns the cain on the comercials. All he says is "it's wicked awesome". I didn't go to the place for a year or two because the comercials were so annoying, then one day I realized that they are the only place you can get a hair cut on a Sunday at 4pm.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:00 AM
bp chaser

Like in a cabin?
not quite that far into the mountains. more like a small house with a small farm and a big garage, in/near some little town up in the mountains
Old 08-28-2009, 09:02 AM
bp chaser

A chain. They have one in Buffalo so they are moving your way. They have this annoying Masshole that owns the cain on the comercials. All he says is "it's wicked awesome". I didn't go to the place for a year or two because the comercials were so annoying, then one day I realized that they are the only place you can get a hair cut on a Sunday at 4pm.
rochester too now, so an hour closer!! only 7 hours left to go. so it appears to be based on the same business model as hooters. i havent heard of any hooters closing down, ever

Buffalo - Now Open!
1731 Sheridan Dr.
On Sheridan Dr. just east of Delaware Ave.
Buffalo, NY
Monday-Friday 10am-7pm
Saturday 9am-5pm
Sunday 10am-5pm
Phone: (716) 876-2220
Get Map

Rochester - Opening May 21, 2009!
1855 Empire Boulevard
Baytowne Square
Webster, NY
Monday-Friday 10am-7pm
Saturday 9am-5pm
Sunday 10am-5pm
Phone: (585) 671-8083
Get Map
Old 08-28-2009, 09:03 AM
Retired

oh man i can only imagine. even a regular hairdresser place is awseom on haloween
I got my haircut by a slutty girl scout from troop 420.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:04 AM
bp chaser

Good luck getting that **** fabed into a deuce and a half.
look at the height of its hood, and the height of a dodge rams hood. it'll fit easy
Old 08-28-2009, 09:04 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

halloween is all the excuse ***** need to walk around nekked
Old 08-28-2009, 09:09 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by old man roger
halloween is all the excuse ***** need to walk around nekked
and thats why its the most important holiday of the year
Old 08-28-2009, 09:09 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

and thats why its the most important holiday of the year
i concur
Old 08-28-2009, 09:10 AM
Retired

rochester too now, so an hour closer!! only 7 hours left to go. so it appears to be based on the same business model as hooters. i havent heard of any hooters closing down, ever

Buffalo - Now Open!
1731 Sheridan Dr.
On Sheridan Dr. just east of Delaware Ave.
Buffalo, NY
Monday-Friday 10am-7pm
Saturday 9am-5pm
Sunday 10am-5pm
Phone: (716) 876-2220
Get Map

Rochester - Opening May 21, 2009!
1855 Empire Boulevard
Baytowne Square
Webster, NY
Monday-Friday 10am-7pm
Saturday 9am-5pm
Sunday 10am-5pm
Phone: (585) 671-8083
Get Map
I call it "hooters for hair" or "Hooters of haircuts"
look at the height of its hood, and the height of a dodge rams hood. it'll fit easy
I meant the interior. The seats are easy, the dash would blow.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:13 AM
bp chaser

I call it "hooters for hair" or "Hooters of haircuts"

I meant the interior. The seats are easy, the dash would blow.
oh. i dont care about the dash. as long as it has a radio, ac, and a stashbox that can hide up to 4 ounces of weed

Quick Reply: Semi work safe